Sevco Thread

5 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Have a night off ffs. 

Rangers have looked good 

Leipzig have been shite 

Id love to take a penalty but replace the ball with your chin you fucking mongo bastard. 

They have looked shite because "rangers " have been top notch 

They're marching their way to this final, with a goal from 50k kamara assisted by 200k scrote shite

Never fucking hear the end of it if they win the final against a lesser German vermin bunch of Mein Kampf enthusiast's ...  Kinda fucking hate fitba these days it's a corrupt biased racist bigoted shite fest! It's enough to mak you want to find something else to do we your time.

Pretending they're simply lucky, and that everyone they play is shite is frankly simple minded. They have been reaching knock out stages for 3 years. Are we simply unlucky when being pumped out in the qualifiers every year? All the teams we play are superb?

And the way I see it if they and their other half don't continue reaching knockout stages then we potentially never will. They're the reason Hearts are going to be in a group stage. What i'm seeing around here is akin to detachment from reality.  

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Lan_Lad said:

Pretending they're simply lucky, and that everyone they play is shite is frankly simple minded. They have been reaching knock out stages for 3 years. Are we simply unlucky when being pumped out in the qualifiers every year? All the teams we play are superb?

And the way I see it if they and their other half don't continue reaching knockout stages then we potentially never will. They're the reason Hearts are going to be in a group stage. What i'm seeing around here is akin to detachment from reality.  

Word salad.

2 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Word salad.

Wow, expertly deconstructed, never seen such a professional deconstruction of reality. And perhaps a reason why we're in the shit while obsessing over them who never give us a second thought. You're talking and saying absolutely nothing.