Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

Yep bigots out, there are none around here, or are there?

This isn't banter, what you just said is not just bigotry but mindless malevolence towards another while ironically calling out bigotry. I'm seeing more bigotry right here than I see anywhere else on any fan forum of any club. More than either of the OF.

Know what i'm obsessing on? The sight of Hearts establishing a 17 point lead between them in 3rd and DU in 4th place. And a 22 point lead over Aberdeen in 9th place. Tack on to that the fact they already have a much better team than we do and are now guaranteed millions of Euro income to consolidate their 3rd place status for next season.

All while we sit here stewing over Rangers who couldn't care less what we stew over as they too disappear even further over the horizon than Hearts. That should be the obsession around here because there's a distinct possibility Aberdeen could become a side who rarely if ever see Euro football again. While other even outside the usual two do. And leave us behind hating ourselves to death while no one cares. 

He’ll brighten up the place 

2 hours ago, milne_afc said:

It’s only a game

Yes it is just a game thus I'm detaching myself from it all! Why torture yourself over a stupid fuckin corrupt biased load of nonsense! my eyes are open. I've chosen shopping with the other half today then a late lunch. Fuck the game iday.

37 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

huns guaranteed three things here. 

Being ripped off, Aye. Getting a good toeing from the German fans and a good whipping from Policìa Nacional.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8828913/rangers-fans-price-rise-europa-league-final/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8823837/west-ham-fans-transfer-rangers-flights-hotels/

While another Hammers fan added: “Class gesture from a lot of the fellow west ham fans on here. “Could easily still go to Seville and have a holiday but instead offering Rangers fans their flights and hotel so they can go see their team in a European final.”

Aye that would be a great holiday sitting in Seville surrounded by Orcs.

3 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

This isn't banter, what you just said is not just bigotry but mindless malevolence towards another while ironically calling out bigotry. I'm seeing more bigotry right here than I see anywhere else on any fan forum of any club. More than either of the OF.

Know what i'm obsessing on? The sight of Hearts establishing a 17 point lead between them in 3rd and DU in 4th place. And a 22 point lead over Aberdeen in 9th place. Tack on to that the fact they already have a much better team than we do and are now guaranteed millions of Euro income to consolidate their 3rd place status for next season.

All while we sit here stewing over Rangers who couldn't care less what we stew over as they too disappear even further over the horizon than Hearts. That should be the obsession around here because there's a distinct possibility Aberdeen could become a side who rarely if ever see Euro football again. While other even outside the usual two do. And leave us behind hating ourselves to death while no one cares. 

AlarmingWeepyJuliabutterfly-size_restric

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Seems odd when the scum have beaten far better teams in Frankfurt’s own league.

Are Frankfurt 11th in the Bundesliga?  
Altjough to be fair they’ve beaten Barcelona & West Ham.   
We can but only fucking hope.

I think the Huns will win though. 

Aye, I think the verminous cunts will win this.

Will be looking for a German bar in Tenerife to watch.

4 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

Fuck off to Follow Follow then

• Upvote 4

You are not Stewart Milne by any chance are you?

• Haha 1

Mini huns arent that great our shite has beaten them twice this season and drew with them at Swinecaste park.

21 minutes ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Am I right in thinking Jack and Wright will be the first academy players to appear in a European cup final? (Outside of the Gothenburg team)

Stop it!!

46 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

In some ways you are correct but I fail to see how anyone could not despise rangers and everything about them. Sectarianism, racism, scum of the earth fans, years of cheating and yet somehow now in a Europa league final. They won trophy after trophy by cheating and they get every single helping hand from the authorities possible, they wanted to put newco straight into the top league ffs. Look at the refereeing decisions they benefit from every week, their penalty against us at ibrox ffs. The media wanking themselves into a frenzy over them every minute of the day.

Fuck them and their cretinous fanbase. 

You’ve really turned a corner

On 5/7/2022 at 3:54 AM, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Mini huns arent that great our shite has beaten them twice this season and drew with them at Swinecaste park.

Exactly. Form greatly fluctuates season by season in our diddy league. Fartz are just as likely to be 5th next season as 3rd. No need to panic over Fartz ffs. And Neilson's a fud, they chased him once, they'd do it again in a fartzbeat.