Sevco Thread

It will be very bleak if these c*nts win in Europe.

However, its more gutting to lose a final than a semi final, so I am hoping that justice will be done!

I hoping for a similar slew of pics like Manchester produced - huns being kicked up and down by riot police, bitten by police dogs etc.

Can you imagine what the cultured people of seville will think, when the boche roll into town?

4 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

They have a right good chance. I think I will just give up football, looking at the news and social media if they pull it off. Probably move to Canada and just watch ice hockey.

I'd consider hypnotherapy, it's turned into a nightmare not just our season but the exploits of the old scum! It's enough tp mak you want to give up we fitba.

51 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

They have a right good chance. I think I will just give up football, looking at the news and social media if they pull it off. Probably move to Canada and just watch ice hockey.

We have enough Canadians on here giving us bum steers as to who we will be signing already TYVM

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

The Huns are posting videos from ex players begging their fans to behave in Spain. 

I just hope the Spanish cops are polishing their boots, and making sure their batons are in tip top shape for some serious hun skelping.

I've had a gander over there for some merriment  .....Nice to see yer staunch NE Tory...turning on them?Screenshot-20220516-115038-Samsung-Inter

Guest milne_afc

I see the ligament kid is the latest hun figurehead to make a desperate plea, begging the filth not to make cunt of things in Seville.

He’s not going though as he’s booked in for a knee op lol. 34 years on and still inconvenienced and living in pain because they hired Souness’ mate instead of an actual physio. ?