Sevco Thread

17 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Delicious thing is they were a kick away from winning (Kent)and champions league group stage straight away, let’s have them drawn against juve to qualify for more chuckles hehehe

Wont meet a massive club as all of the clubs from Spain, England, Germany and Italy all qualify automatically unfortunately.

30 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Extra time. Tired legs. Penalty shoot out defeat. Heavy moods. Depressing flights. Late nights. No preparation time. 

Hearts wait for you Saturday with every sympathy. ????

As much as I dont want either of you to win a cup it would be glorious for them to finish without a trophy!

• Site Sponsor
Saw this on Twatter.

Thought it fucking tremendous:

·
25m

Replying to and
Watching Sevco fans Cry isnt just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled w thieves. it’s art, the first gift u open on christmas, a hug from loved one, it’s everything u ever wanted, it’s everything u need.

As happy as Ramsay’s miss and the winning pen made me feel, relief is the over-riding emotion. BBC had an article this week asking if a Rangers win was good for Scottish football and it’s the first time I can recall MSM even considering that it may not be. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413676

there is still a chance they’ll win the qualifier and be in Champs League next year, but tonight removes that guarantee and ensures they would not be top seeds.

The gulf between arse cheeks and the rest is and will be as big as it’s ever been, but a win tonight would have increased that gulf significantly.

it’s still so fucking depressing to realise this two horse race is getting harder and harder and harder to stop.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

As happy as Ramsay’s miss and the winning pen made me feel, relief is the over-riding emotion. BBC had an article this week asking if a Rangers win was good for Scottish football and it’s the first time I can recall MSM even considering that it may not be. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61413676

there is still a chance they’ll win the qualifier and be in Champs League next year, but tonight removes that guarantee and ensures they would not be top seeds.

The gulf between arse cheeks and the rest is and will be as big as it’s ever been, but a win tonight would have increased that gulf significantly.

it’s still so fucking depressing to realise this two horse race is getting harder and harder and harder to stop.

Aye. Ok. It was a relief. But it was also the happiest I’ve been watching a football match for quite a while. 

Fuck Sevco. The one thing we have over the arse cheeks is we have won more european trophies than either of them so I'm very glad that record has stayed intact. When Frankfurt were not awarded that  clear penalty and Sevco scored a couple of minutes later I was sure their name was on the trophy. Very glad it wasn't. Big thanks to Scott Wright for his powderpuff defending at Eintracht's equaliser. 

• Like 1