Sevco Thread

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

After pancreatic cancer, oesophageal cancer is probably the nastiest cancer anyone can get. Very likely he'll be unable to swallow food before long (if it isn't at that stage already)....might be suitable for a gastrostomy for liquid nutrition directly into the stomach but the chances are he's going to waste away, in severe pain which is often intractable.......needing ever increasing doses of morphine but never ever really getting on top of it. 

Fuck him

He'll soon be meeting his pal, Billy Wright, in the sewer. 

#EveryCloud

2 hours ago, Just Dandy said:

LOL - I see they are now submitting a "dossier of complaints" to UEFA, concerning a "lack of dignity and respect" shown to their fans.

Whining about being shown insufficient respect while slurping oot the toilet bowl. ?

The Loving Cup surely?

Remember my first time in Joanna's in Elgin seeing Goram walking about like Billy Big Balls with an old bird on one arm and young bird on the other. Sounds awesome until you realise they barely had a set of teeth between them. Think they sold their story to the paper a few weeks later

8 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

Remember my first time in Joanna's in Elgin seeing Goram walking about like Billy Big Balls with an old bird on one arm and young bird on the other. Sounds awesome until you realise they barely had a set of teeth between them. Think they sold their story to the paper a few weeks later

Was one them the quine that called herself Olga Orbs, who allegedly shagged him, at Silver Sands Caravan Park, Lossiemouth? ?

• Like 1

No matter what you think of the man, i wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. Folk should show some compassion. And if you're incapable of that, consider the incredibly cruelty of Cancer, it's a great leveller. Today it's Andy Goram, tomorrow it's you or your loved ones. How would you wish to be spoken of during your final days?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Just Dandy said:

LOL - I see they are now submitting a "dossier of complaints" to UEFA, concerning a "lack of dignity and respect" shown to their fans.

Whining about being shown insufficient respect while slurping oot the toilet bowl. ?

Ha ha the bidet rattling cunts are beyond parody 

4 hours ago, JamieMT said:

No matter what you think of the man, i wouldn't wish what he's going through on anyone. Folk should show some compassion. And if you're incapable of that, consider the incredibly cruelty of Cancer, it's a great leveller. Today it's Andy Goram, tomorrow it's you or your loved ones. How would you wish to be spoken of during your final days?

Here, we’re hardly walking into CLAN and laughing in the faces of patients. 

This man was a known bigot, who actively supported terrorist causes. He was one of the biggest sports stars in the country at one time and endorsed that hate (wearing a black armband when a UVF leader died, regularly photographed partying with terrorist groups).

Took absolutely zero responsibility considering the influence he had. He is a convicted drink-driver and here’s a quote from him.

2-B34-DE71-995-D-4-E45-912-F-ACBB713-FF9

will you be showing support for Putin’s family when he dies? 

some comments are in bad taste but for a man who lived his life in this manner, why should respect be given just because his time is drawing near? That smacks of a weak mentality imo. 

you need to differentiate Huns from being human and stop applying the same morals and ethics when it comes to them. 

• Upvote 3
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Here, we’re hardly walking into CLAN and laughing in the faces of patients. 

This man was a known bigot, who actively supported terrorist causes. He was one of the biggest sports stars in the country at one time and endorsed that hate (wearing a black armband when a UVF leader died, regularly photographed partying with terrorist groups).

Took absolutely zero responsibility considering the influence he had. He is a convicted drink-driver and here’s a quote from him.

2-B34-DE71-995-D-4-E45-912-F-ACBB713-FF9

will you be showing support for Putin’s family when he dies? 

some comments are in bad taste but for a man who lived his life in this manner, why should respect be given just because his time is drawing near? That smacks of a weak mentality imo. 

you need to differentiate Huns from being human and stop applying the same morals and ethics when it comes to them. 

?

Perhaps the best post you've ever made. 

Coming with receipts as well. Got to love it. 

4 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

A degree of respect I said, it's up to the individual to decide what degree they deem fit.

I certainly wouldn't be gloating in the man's death as it was a different era. 

Cancer is nasty, and I hope it isn't too painful for him. 

I can see why people find him utterly reprehensible tho and don't particularly care about being polite about it. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I can see why people find him utterly reprehensible tho and don't particularly care about being polite about it. 

Same. While I'm not one to mock or gloat about his demise, I've minimal sympathy for him. 

Just like Jimmy Bell was, he's a horrible, warped, bigoted cunt and the world will be a better place without him. 

Him dying doesn't change anything in that regard. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

A cunt is a cunt.

A horrible bigoted cunt is a horrible bigoted cunt.

He will be missed by his family, but not by a civilised society. 

• Upvote 1