Sevco Thread

10 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Is there a pic of the bitch too? All I've seen on Twitter is a photo of him, lying on a bed, with a ridiculous stripey shirt on. nae actually sure which is worse

Are we sure it was a lassie. 
far as I’m going to believe, it was a wee rent boy until proven he was guilty of no good deeds with a woman

thats a shocker if they still get a share of the cash without displaying the logo but i suppose we shouldnt be surprised where Doncaster is concerned.

Setting a dangerous precedent thought when the other erse cheek decides they dont want to use something in the future but still want the money

Rock & a hard place for the other clubs. Doncaster should pay the price for this latest round of incompetence, not that i expect that to happen. The man appears to have nine lives. Should have been booted the moment he started running down the league with talk of armageddon.

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Fit gets me is the directors of the other 11 teams vote on any plan of action no?? So I think doncaster is the mouthpiece for the teams!! 

No there's a board elected that make the decisions.

Not sure we have any representative on that currently but Duncan Fraser was for quite a while.

• Upvote 1