Sevco Thread

I know it's been done before, but this whole Rylan and Cinch shite.. he was at the Falkirk Stadium with eleven of the twelve Scottish Premiership captains for the promotional launch of the 2022/23 season, but James Tavernier didn't need to be there because the Huns have it written into the league sponsorship agreement they don't have to promote the league's title sponsors.

Seriously fuck this league and fuck everyone that runs it. It's a fucking joke that they allow one club to piss all over them with impunity. If they can't agree to the sponsorship terms they should be punted out the competition and not tolerated.

What a fucking joke of a league we have.

• Upvote 2
22 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

I know it's been done before, but this whole Rylan and Cinch shite.. he was at the Falkirk Stadium with eleven of the twelve Scottish Premiership captains for the promotional launch of the 2022/23 season, but James Tavernier didn't need to be there because the Huns have it written into the league sponsorship agreement they don't have to promote the league's title sponsors.

Seriously fuck this league and fuck everyone that runs it. It's a fucking joke that they allow one club to piss all over them with impunity. If they can't agree to the sponsorship terms they should be punted out the competition and not tolerated.

It’s always been this way 

1 hour ago, Yorston Vasey said:

If that cunt Doncaster jumped in to a barrel of fannies he’d come out sucking his thumb. 

I don’t understand why the clubs keep re-electing the useless cunt.

1 hour ago, 1903Fitba said:

Be interested to hear what @cheesepipes things of the Rylan boy

Tremendous teeth, well groomed, sculpted features. Manicured to the hilt. As tall as he is flamboyant. 

On the bobby front I'll hazard a guess at long but not overly thick, minimal pulsating veins. He respects it, doesn't throw it up any old jacksy like yer Freddy Mercurys and Kenny Everetts of the world. Keeps a clean under carriage.

Born to entertain.

• Haha 11
9 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Tremendous teeth, well groomed, sculpted features. Manicured to the hilt. As tall as he is flamboyant. 

On the bobby front I'll hazard a guess at long but not overly thick, minimal pulsating veins. He respects it, doesn't throw it up any old jacksy like yer Freddy Mercurys and Kenny Everetts of the world. Keeps a clean under carriage.

Born to entertain.

One of the greatest posts ever posted on a forum 

• Site Sponsor

Just switched on at HT because Sevco are down 1-0.

Surprise, surprise the fat cunt Boyd and McFudyin doing the “punditry”.

Certainly haven’t missed listening to their shite during the close season.

Fat cunt droning on about some Livi player who had just been booked clipping a Hun and it is “def-in-ately” a second yellow.

Aye fat cunt, how many times throughout this season will a Hun perpetrate a similar foul and get away with it. 

Fuck the Huns

1 minute ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Just switched on at HT because Sevco are down 1-0.

Surprise, surprise the fat cunt Boyd and McFudyin doing the “punditry”.

Certainly haven’t missed listening to their shite during the close season.

Fat cunt droning on about some Livi player who had just been booked clipping a Hun and it is “def-in-ately” a second yellow.

Aye fat cunt, how many times throughout this season will a Hun perpetrate a similar foul and get away with it. 

Fuck the Huns

Souter and Goldson are both booked.

Gives them a free pass in the 2nd half.

They could probably decapitate a Livi player and still stay on.

31 minutes ago, Roberto said:

If I was a pundit I would take note of things said by Boyd and have it written infront of me, then when it happens during a game with the Huns and Kris says 'got to be given benefit of the doubt'.

BAM I would unleash and go right for the cunts throat.

Mic drop then quit Sky Sports.

Fucking vermin that cunt. Hope he genuinely gets aids.

The cunt stays over the back from my mother's close pal down in Ayr.

The next my mother is down there, I'll ask her politely  in the dead of the night, to slash his car tyres and etch on his car "fucking die you cock".

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The joke is they’re guaranteed to be in the Europa League group stages. 
Modern European football is a farce. 

Nah they have a play off to negotiate first (if they go out the champions league next week ??)

They’d then drop into conference groups if they lost that though. Fuck modern fitba ?