Sevco Thread

I see after the huns' humiliation at the hands of the mighty USG ( 2-0 going on 5-0 ) wee Bazza is pushing for wee Gio to reinstate his old mates Greegs and Davis. :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me - can see the 77-year-old duo being joined by Arsefield too.

I remember when they re-signed those three, ra berrs were all "Aw naw... but they won't be starting. No no, they won't be starting."

Obviously didn't reckon on their new signings being utter dogshit... ?

On 8/3/2022 at 10:09 AM, Ten Caat said:

Pleasing result, just a pity Tavernier managed to clear off his goal line in injury time. At 3-0 down, der hun would have been goners and facing a EL play-off round tie against a decent level of opposition.

However at 2-0, I've a horrible feeling they'll manage to claw themselves out of the hole they find themselves in, though it might take them till extra time to get a winner. Which, even if they lose the next round tie, would ensure they drop conveniently into the EL group stages. 

I remember when they played Viktoria Zizkov 20 years ago with arguably a better squad, illegitmately acquired.

The same scenario awaits as Zizkov was up 2-0 after the first leg tie in the Czech Republic. Went to extra time in the return leg and Zizkov did the needful to knock out the filth. 

A few fist pumps at the back of the Aberdeen to Fraserburgh bus, on my way home from work, were had. ???

The Belgians will have no such worries. Game will be settled within 90 minutes.??

Dont think the home team got enough credit the other night. Thought they looked a really good side and 1 I hope can finish the job next week. Absolutely superb recruitment thats been data driven has seen them get promoted and almost win the title in first attempt. They would have, had it not been for a playoff format. 

2 hours ago, slippers said:

Dont think the home team got enough credit the other night. Thought they looked a really good side and 1 I hope can finish the job next week. Absolutely superb recruitment thats been data driven has seen them get promoted and almost win the title in first attempt. They would have, had it not been for a playoff format. 

Well they can try that new fancy data-driven recruitment, but I'm a big fan of resigning ex-players and guys who've had good games against us in the past. 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Desperate stuff. I'm sure Sevco 5088 The The Rangers Newco 2012 will be proudly adding 10th spot on the Points Collected Euro-Coefficient League to the list of "honours" they haven't achieved in their brief existence, alongside the "honours" shamelessly stolen from the liquidated former  football club that once played/cheated at their current stadium. Hermit crab zombie cunts :laughing:

How the hell can Hibs be above Dundee United, Utd. got to more QF, SF and Finals in the 80s alone.

I can only ever remember reading about Hibs reaching the SF of the European Cup in 56 (even though the Dons won the league in 55) and nothing else.

If you asked me about Hibs in Europe, my only memory is a 7-0 home defeat.

4 hours ago, Ando said:

Desperate stuff. I'm sure Sevco 5088 The The Rangers Newco 2012 will be proudly adding 10th spot on the Points Collected Euro-Coefficient League to the list of "honours" they haven't achieved in their brief existence, alongside the "honours" shamelessly stolen from the liquidated former  football club that once played/cheated at their current stadium. Hermit crab zombie cunts :laughing:

Gone off Covid conspiracy theories now have you? 

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

How the hell can Hibs be above Dundee United, Utd. got to more QF, SF and Finals in the 80s alone.

I can only ever remember reading about Hibs reaching the SF of the European Cup in 56 (even though the Dons won the league in 55) and nothing else.

If you asked me about Hibs in Europe, my only memory is a 7-0 home defeat.

Yeah I was thinking this as well. I don't recall any Hibs glory runs in Europe at all. Four places behind ourselves? Don't get that at all. 

25 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Yeah I was thinking this as well. I don't recall any Hibs glory runs in Europe at all. Four places behind ourselves? Don't get that at all. 

Aye, I don't get their standing either. Even Dundee have went further than the Hibees in Europe (EC semi-final in 1962?). 

Hibs overall have been an embarrassment in European competition when they've actually qualified for it, which has not been a lot.

In recent times , as well as the humping from Elfsborg, they conceded 5 goals to NSI Runavik, the season before we played them.

Another fablistic article from the scum newspaper. ?

59 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Holy fuck ? The huns are more successful than Liverpool? Liverpool have won 6 European Cups and 3 UEFA Cups,  the huns have 1 ECWC. The most pointless Top 100 list ever compiled.

How come they legitimise the Huns’ ECWC but don’t acknowledge Aberdeen as having won a European cup

i know some spazzy with a keyboard is just trying to get a rise out of people with this sort of article but I really hope whoever wrote it is enjoying a family day out with their children and loved ones before straying onto the road accidentally into the path of a speeding lorry. 

completely obliterated 

id like to witness that happen to any and all huns FWIW

• Haha 3