Sevco Thread

1 minute ago, Forever Red said:

I've paid it. I'm not going to shirk out a £10 wager and that is all I have to say on the matter ?‍♂️

Well you're doing yourself a disservice and will be tarred with a perhaps unfair brush forever more (ironically) on here

If there's no screenshot, there's no payment as far as I'm concerned and you'll be ostracising yourself on here 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Bet for a charity then

I've done not bad so far recently, those 2 guys and consi 

That’s like betting on how many Yemenite kids are going to get killed by the Saudis this week coming. 

but it’s alright cause the bet was for charity. 

You’re a disgrace Millertime. 

1 minute ago, 1903Fitba said:

That’s like betting on how many Yemenite kids are going to get killed by the Saudis this week coming. 

but it’s alright cause the bet was for charity. 

You’re a disgrace Millertime. 

It's not, it's really not

And now glasgows sick kids have £20 more towards their care thanks to it

(As long as that pair genuinely have paid and if they haven't, it's abhorrent)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Well you're doing yourself a disservice and will be tarred with a perhaps unfair brush forever more (ironically) on here

If there's no screenshot, there's no payment as far as I'm concerned and you'll be ostracising yourself on here 

Told u already that I've paid. If my word isn't good enough for u then I don't really see a future for you and I. Either accept my word or go fuck yourself - it's that simple lad

1 hour ago, HaarDon said:

And they're assured £30-40mill.

Absolutely sickening!

Only if they get past PSV. But yes it would be disastrous for Scottish football if they did. £40m would wipe out a massive chunk off their accrued debts and they'd be able to then really start speculating to accumulate.

They drop down into EL group stages if they don't. But they'll still make well north of £10m if that happens. And sadly they do seem quite adept at going on long EL runs. Certainly making them enough dosh to keep them viable and adding players to their squad that makes them untouchable over a whole season to every side in the SPL apart from their (very slightly less) bigoted chums across Glasgow

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

MT is correct here. He would have paid and provided a screenshot. Other participators should do the same,its just laziness and potentially talking shite otherwise. 

FFS - don't know why I'm bothering here - if there's no trust then I give up.

I don't know how to post screenshot on here - I got an email back with a picture of some young lassie (Amelie) with a tube out her nose and a thank you. No doubt that won't be enough for the original retard and his untrusting cronies but there it is.

Last post from me on this - boring the good guys

Sorry, definitely last post on this:

Dear Andy

I wanted to send you a personalised email to say thank you so much for your £10.00 donation made on our website. It was really kind of you!

It is only through the generosity of people such as yourself that we are able to help the babies, children and families that we support.

• Upvote 1