Sevco Thread

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Sheepcrookys tenner already doing magnificent things, waen now learning not to be a bus wanker in Glasgow and firmly on the path of passing his driving lessons provided by sheepcrooky.

815350-C7-D919-4828-B1-CA-AF76844-D560-D

well done mate. Every little helps

Fuckin' hide that fae that Geldof cunt.  He'll be rippin' us a' aff again.  Feeeeeed the worrrrldddd.  Fuck off.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Humour is subjective, adding light from the dark dear buddy!, do you think it’s ok to keep asking posters for bets?,without knowledge of possible addictions?.

do you think that’s OK?

jog on

Just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should 

Personally, think its abhorrent and doesn't make you look good at all

So, that's you now added to the growing list of those on here who I'm taking nothing to do with

2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Women’s football.

It’s a different (utterly shite) sport.

Who gives a fuck about it? 

It gets waaaay more publicity than it deserves. 

Spot on.

And they’re encroaching on the men’s game. Especially Sky, every game they’ve got some bird on chatting shit and I’ve no idea who they are. I just turn it off.

6 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Spot on.

And they’re encroaching on the men’s game. Especially Sky, every game they’ve got some bird on chatting shit and I’ve no idea who they are. I just turn it off.

To be fair, the women only talk as much shite as most of the male pundits.

It’s the actual football that’s so fucking bad. 

As I say, it’s genuinely like watching a different sport. 

34 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

At least I know who the guys are.

Yes, agree it’s a completely different sport. Female goalkeepers, worse than De Gea ??

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

Just because you can say something, doesn't mean you should 

Personally, think its abhorrent and doesn't make you look good at all

So, that's you now added to the growing list of those on here who I'm taking nothing to do with

Put up a poll

dry your eyes

stop being so sensitive, it’s unbecoming 

5 hours ago, Millertime said:

Nah, its time a stand was made on here

The intelligence,  both common and emotional on here these days is at an awful level

I blame the mods on here, for years they have given a platform for dafties like you and shoofta to spout shite, this has encouraged the latest crop of special cases (I'm looking at you zero) to sign up.

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

I blame the mods on here, for years they have given a platform for dafties like you and shoofta to spout shite, this has encouraged the latest crop of special cases (I'm looking at you zero) to sign up.

Come on though... we have our repartes,  but there's zero chance you class me in same bracket as them

The mods have given free will,  much like God

But it hasn't worked and needs put right

12 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Spot on.

That squawking bastard that was doing the half time summary on Saturday night and fucking Sunday as well. Jesus fucking Christ !

15 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

In some cases the female pundits talk a lot more sense than some of the thick as shit male pundits bbc Scotland like to use.

32 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Borrowed shamelessly (and cluelessly as I cant post twitter) from twitterspehere

How come Graeme Souness cant say its a mans game but in the final Lioness Gill Scott is allowed to refer to one of the female German players as "a fucking prick"

Sauce for the goose and all that.  

One thing that is getting on my tits is why are they now only referred to as Lionesses?

Theyve just been the English womens football team until very recently then it was wall to wall "lionesses"

I was on radio Scotland a few weeks back stating that in the women's game there is usually at least one comedic ,shambolic  totally laughable moment per game , and its more often than not a goalkeeping error of defence mistake, 

That went down like a calf scour milkshake, 

But its far more common in the women's game than men's game