Sevco Thread

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

I was on radio Scotland a few weeks back stating that in the women's game there is usually at least one comedic ,shambolic  totally laughable moment per game , and its more often than not a goalkeeping error of defence mistake, 

That went down like a calf scour milkshake, 

But its far more common in the women's game than men's game

To be fair, how many were in our game on Saturday?

21 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

The goals are too big as is the pitch. Regardless how good technically they are they don't have the physical ability on a full size pitch or goals.

They should play on smaller pitches with smaller goals. 

They won't though. 

I concur I think the goals need to be smaller,  that's the only reason that I can see that the keepers are made to look fucking useless 

12 hours ago, Millertime said:

Come on though... we have our repartes,  but there's zero chance you class me in same bracket as them

The mods have given free will,  much like God

But it hasn't worked and needs put right

On reflection,  comparing you with shoofta is a tad harsh,  I apologise and retract that statement.

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye quite probably.

I tend to switch over & not listen to thick cunts like Boyd, or beige boring bastards like McFadden who tip toes through his punditry trying not to be controversial. 

Some of the women pundits are thick as shit too, don't get me wrong.

But given the beeb have quite happily been employing utterly hopeless male pundits for decades I don't suppose we can expect much from the women pundits.

7 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

I was on radio Scotland a few weeks back stating that in the women's game there is usually at least one comedic ,shambolic  totally laughable moment per game , and its more often than not a goalkeeping error of defence mistake, 

That went down like a calf scour milkshake, 

But its far more common in the women's game than men's game

Ahahaha.

I heard that, "what a miserable cunt" I thought as that guy was talking.

But it certainly did stump the presenter tbf.

6 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Some of the women pundits are thick as shit too, don't get me wrong.

But given the beeb have quite happily been employing utterly hopeless male pundits for decades I don't suppose we can expect much from the women pundits.

I’ll see any female pundit, & I’ll raise you Alex Rae.

He’s a horrible, bigoted, orange bastard. Hopefully he draws his last breath tonight. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

The depressing this is looking at the huns subs bench tonight (and taking into account the players that are unavailable for them tonight) it dawns on you that their second string XI would be favoured to beat our first choice one either home or away....and everyone else's first choice XI in the league too barring Celtic. 

Good old Scottish football eh? 

4 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

The depressing this is looking at the huns subs bench tonight (and taking into account the players that are unavailable for them tonight) it dawns on you that their second string XI would be favoured to beat our first choice one either home or away....and everyone else's first choice XI in the league too barring Celtic. 

Good old Scottish football eh? 

Are you new to Scottish Football?

• Haha 2