Sevco Thread

5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Rayjo Shortbread phone in show yesterday was all about Do we have a hate problem in Scotland.  It was interspersed with adverts for Sportsound at the weekend with clips from various games but culminating with Liam Macleod giving it the big Huns v Tims it’s the big one etc etc.

Heard at least one text in pointing out the irony but the bit I listened to she didn’t take it on.

It wasn’t that abhorrent fuck Kaye Adams was it?

She deserves to be dismembered with a roosty scaffolding pole. 

21 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

It wasn’t that abhorrent fuck Kaye Adams was it?

She deserves to be dismembered with a roosty scaffolding pole. 

She doesn't bother me when I listen in the morning. She likes stoking the fire and it winds folk up.

I chuckle.

28 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

I'd ride Kaye Adams. As facially challenged as she is there is something about her and it's not just that she has a still relatively well oiled vagina. 

Hooter is very reminiscent of Sharleen Spiteri's. I'd bang her too but if truth be told she hasn't aged well at all.

Spiteri bats for the other side, so horse on, if that’s your thing. 

Just thought I’d share this gem from Matt Lindsay chief Herald Football writer and Uber Uber Hun.  In an article about Aberdeen and VAR

…A blind man on a galloping horse could have spotted that MacDonald was beyond the last Livingston defender when his team mate Leighton Clarkson floated a free-kick into the opposition area from looking back at a replay. But a “retrospective calibration” proved that to be case. So why the scathing attack?

im sure you’ll all join me in wishing Matthew a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Cunt

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

They both have don't they? Luckily I've long since learned the art of tuning out anything a woman is saying. I learned long ago it's never anything worth hearing. 

I think some Weegies in the public eye tend to over Weegie it, if that makes sense?Like over egg it so there’s no doubt where they are from.

Like the Irish, so they do etc etc 

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Just thought I’d share this gem from Matt Lindsay chief Herald Football writer and Uber Uber Hun.  In an article about Aberdeen and VAR

…A blind man on a galloping horse could have spotted that MacDonald was beyond the last Livingston defender when his team mate Leighton Clarkson floated a free-kick into the opposition area from looking back at a replay. But a “retrospective calibration” proved that to be case. So why the scathing attack?

im sure you’ll all join me in wishing Matthew a wonderful Sunday afternoon.

Cunt

Yet we had acres of coverage rolling on for weeks, on a penalty claim for the huns at Parkhead.

This was after evidence of a hun player being in an offside position prior to the penalty claim, being presented during the game.

On 4/4/2024 at 8:59 AM, alscotoz said:

I don't get people getting worked about words in a song.

However the hypocrisy and lack of self awareness by either side is fucked. They deserve each other... nobody else does.

Let’s be honest, the vast majority don’t have a clue about what they’re singing about or why. They just do it and hate, coz that’s what the family tree of knuckle draggers that spawned them did/do.

saw an apprentice tim, with his keeper, at park head a few years ago. Must have been about 9. Face painted half in an Irish tricolour and some colourful PLO reference on the other side of his coupon. Assume it was a face painting, not sure you get full facial tattoos at that age.