Sevco Thread

Just now, Millertime said:

Let's clarify a few things here wee man

I said at the very beginning of this, that I'm not a fighting kind of guy

IF you did start any crap, then in self defence mode, I'm very confident I would rearrange your face yeah and I stand by that still

As for "cringe " at me, really?

You're 50 odd you sad creep, the only person looking pathetic here is you , trust me

Let's just put this whole thing to bed, please. 

LOL

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Exactly my point

Who would want to go up with the faint threat of that hanging over your head?

It's absolutely pathetic and I would be stunned if all but the real zoomers on here didn't agree that he was embarrassing himself

Even more so if he actually did try anything,  at his age, only to be left writhing on the ground like a halved worm

OK

4 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

HA! Lies!

Anyhoo.... Let's just put this whole thing to bed, please. 

Xxx

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Let's clarify a few things here wee man

I said at the very beginning of this, that I'm not a fighting kind of guy

IF you did start any crap, then in self defence mode, I'm very confident I would rearrange your face yeah and I stand by that

As for "cringe " at me, really?

You're 50 odd you sad creep, the only person looking pathetic here is you , trust me

Why don't you two chaps meet up at Cheers the next home game.

Handy for the station and I'm sure you would have a terrific night.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

There was 9

Here is an example, messaging me twice with reply, then 3 times without reply

You're chasing me as you need me to make you relevant

It's absolutely pathetic, seriously

And now, we are done

Screenshot-20210803-204537-Chrome.jpg

Easy to block me now and thats 3 not 9.

How many times.... 

I want to be able to go up to the game with no grief!

On 8/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, GlesgaSaint said:

I've read this forum for years, but never even considered registering until yesterday.

I was once a season ticket holder at Ibrox. I'd go to Bridgeton to watch the Orange parades (once I even went to Belfast for one), I'd wear the 'tangerine' strip, Union Jack t-shirts, drink in the Bristol and Louden pubs, and I'd sing all the songs. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm now a follower of the mighty Saints. What happened you might wonder? Well about five years ago I was baptised. Nothing remarkable about that. However, as I read the Bible and became more acquainted with the history of Christianity, it struck me that Catholicism is the true faith. I couldn't reconcile my (former) club's fan's attitude towards Rome with my religious beliefs, and I could never support Celtic. I've never liked Partick Thistle. Then it occurred to me - there's one senior club in Scotland, nay the whole of the British Isles, named after a saint*, and the rest is history.

Following St. Mirren for the last few years has been far more rewarding and enjoyable than watching Rangers ever was, despite having seen the latter win numerous league titles and cups, plus I can usually get tickets for away games and it's cheaper, too. We're now fan owned, and I'm proud to have contributed financially towards that end.

Incidentally, I don't get angered by Orange parades and no genuine Catholic should (Matthew 5:43-48). I also appreciate that most of you will think I'm some sort of superstitious loon - "fancy believing in aw that pish!" - and that's your prerogative.

I look forward to our games against you this season. Good luck on Thursday, I'll be watching on Premier Sports, and cheering you on - I want all the Scottish teams to do well in Europe.

*There's no saint called Johnstone, btw.

Lol @Studebaker-90

Mods, please