Sevco Thread

On 8/2/2021 at 9:31 PM, GlesgaSaint said:

I've read this forum for years, but never even considered registering until yesterday.

I was once a season ticket holder at Ibrox. I'd go to Bridgeton to watch the Orange parades (once I even went to Belfast for one), I'd wear the 'tangerine' strip, Union Jack t-shirts, drink in the Bristol and Louden pubs, and I'd sing all the songs. As you can probably tell from my username, I'm now a follower of the mighty Saints. What happened you might wonder? Well about five years ago I was baptised. Nothing remarkable about that. However, as I read the Bible and became more acquainted with the history of Christianity, it struck me that Catholicism is the true faith. I couldn't reconcile my (former) club's fan's attitude towards Rome with my religious beliefs, and I could never support Celtic. I've never liked Partick Thistle. Then it occurred to me - there's one senior club in Scotland, nay the whole of the British Isles, named after a saint*, and the rest is history.

Following St. Mirren for the last few years has been far more rewarding and enjoyable than watching Rangers ever was, despite having seen the latter win numerous league titles and cups, plus I can usually get tickets for away games and it's cheaper, too. We're now fan owned, and I'm proud to have contributed financially towards that end.

Incidentally, I don't get angered by Orange parades and no genuine Catholic should (Matthew 5:43-48). I also appreciate that most of you will think I'm some sort of superstitious loon - "fancy believing in aw that pish!" - and that's your prerogative.

I look forward to our games against you this season. Good luck on Thursday, I'll be watching on Premier Sports, and cheering you on - I want all the Scottish teams to do well in Europe.

*There's no saint called Johnstone, btw.

Get to fuck you attention seeking weegie prick. You are not welcome here. 

11 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Most embarrassing thing for him is the complete lack of aberdonian back up

I think he realises himself that he has made an utter arse of himself

It's pleasing!

11 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Your PM to him was the worst crine 

Nope still none ?

33 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Hats off to you sir. Fighting the good fight and showing weegies up to be the loud mouthed shitebags that they are :applause: 

Oh there it is.

FTH

20 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The huns are more paranoid than the vicTims these days. 

This hun / tory v SNP political feud has been bubbling away in Glasgow for some time now at "toon cooncillor" level.

Tory cooncillors have courted hun votes by exploiting comment from SNP MSP John Mason (Shettleston) which can be variously portrayed as pro-irish republicanism and anti-rangers.

This tactic of attacking what the huns call "SNPIRA" seems to have reached Holyrood now, via tory Murdo Fraser MSP.

19 minutes ago, eddiec said:

Week 1 of the new season and we've already had a statement from them about how they are in the right about this spat with Cinch I guess they wont be too upset if Doncaster withholds all their sponsor money (including Sky) until this is resolved ..... 

They love an avoidance of doubt statement. 

Their record of winning these spats with the spl/spfl is pretty shit though. 

19 hours ago, DD1903 said:

I don't know the words, so...

but you're a 'man' who gets so annoyed by words on the internet, you PM people looking for fights. ?? lolzers

??

19 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Betty's having a stinker.  Worse than usual. 

18 hours ago, Millertime said:

Not one guy in there has enough testosterone for one 

Hahahaha. Check the nick o them. 

Sicky unwelcome weegie cunts.

:)

20 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Betty's having a stinker.  Worse than usual. 

A day on, he still is...Replying to a couple of my posts 15 minutes apart. 

feel sorry for him - he's scared of cars, gets so worked up by words on the internet, that he wants to fight the people who posted these words. He's so fascinated and consumed by a city he claims to dislike that it's all he posts about. Well that, and male nurses. Oo matron. 

lolz at betty