Sevco Thread

52 minutes ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

haha huns, get up it you.

Well in USh*ted, a team I have always appreciated in the league, and whom I would never claim are utterly pointless.  A great bunch of lads!

Ush*ted have shown that anyone can beat the huns with a bit of discipline and effort.  If the huns are constantly pressed by a hardworking side, they cant create anything and their bottle goes.

This is why I expect hard working malmo to finish the job during the week too.

Stop it 

• Upvote 3
5 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

haha huns, get up it you.

Well in USh*ted, a team I have always appreciated in the league, and whom I would never claim are utterly pointless.  A great bunch of lads!

Ush*ted have shown that anyone can beat the huns with a bit of discipline and effort.  If the huns are constantly pressed by a hardworking side, they cant create anything and their bottle goes.

This is why I expect hard working malmo to finish the job during the week too.

Was the game at Tannadump or Tannalice? ?

8 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Good to see the Huns struggling 

why the hell did they grant morelos such a long holiday. He'll be no use in QR3 or play off round

I suspect they'll win on Tuesday but still to get past Olympiakos 

Hope not as I've got Malmo to beat the huns. Aberdeen -1 tomorrow and celtic -2 the morn also

36 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ye wantin ta git a pint in fir eh cunt? ye  hink ez sound n disna gae lookin for truble

I don’t  think he’s sound at all, I just meant surely to fuck nobody can be that much of a scummy fuck in real life 

Huns though I suppose