Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, Millertime said:

Makes sense , cheers

They will be doing all of the attacking and therefore won't be a) performing as many cynical fouls b) performing as many fouls full stop as they won't want to break up play

Did you see the kick out from the livi player on bassey, should have been a red but didn't get it?

I'm guessing you did  , but it kinda exposes the daft point you are trying to make that the likes of that weed "1903 afc" will lap up

Everyone knows the huns get preferential treatment from refs,  most of whom are huns.  Every 2nd or 3rd foul against them is deemed worthy of a yellow,  but a free kick is sufficient punishment  for a hun. The stats so far this season make it pretty obvious.  You seem to think the huns only commit innocuous fouls? 

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You'll have a job. 

Them teeth look like they've survived the Spanish Flu, Biblical pests, World War 1 & 2, Motor Neurone Disease, the invention of flossing and The Battle of alien Cockroaches from Zergon 5. 

This motherfucker ain't tapping out.

@Ke1t how do we take it out? 

Screenshot-20210808-164550.pngimage hosting forum

Carotid restraint until it falls asleep and pishes itself. 

30 seconds of unpleasantness, and it can have a wee rest... much like its wife when it has sex with her. 

Guest findlay_1903
11 hours ago, Millertime said:

So why was the livi player not given an easy red card for kicking out at bassey?

Explain why we weren’t given a penalty in 2001 in front of the merkland road when stavrum was scythed down from Barry Ferguson with the goal gaping? That plonker McCurry waved played on. He had to give the penalty or book arild for simulation. One example in a long list of favouritism sevco receive. That decision still annoys me 20 years on. 

5 hours ago, findlay_1903 said:

Explain why we weren’t given a penalty in 2001 in front of the merkland road when stavrum was scythed down from Barry Ferguson with the goal gaping? That plonker McCurry waved played on. He had to give the penalty or book arild for simulation. One example in a long list of favouritism sevco receive. That decision still annoys me 20 years on. 

McGregor’s attack on Lewis Ferguson inside the box a couple of years ago. The Glasgow two always get “sympathetic” refereeing. 

Sevco stance as far as the cinch deal is typical of the arrogant way they deal with everything. Still holding grudges about how there own mismanagement in the past caused the downfall of the former club. Charlie Adams solution is to  give the cheeks a bigger slice of the cake. my solution is to give them FA and let them play each other every week. best thing that could happen for Scottish football. 

• Upvote 4

I read yesterday that an outside agency / consultancy was paid half a million by the SPFL to broker the deal. If that's true, then what the fuck are they paying Doncaster £300,000 plus for? 

The same article seemed to reckon that the Huns aren't breaching SPFL rules by not displaying any Cinch livery. This could leave Doncaster in a precarious position, although he seems to be made of Teflon. 

The cinch thing is very simple to me.  Just get them to deposit the £5m that cinch have promised in an SFA Account to underwrite the deal.  Then, they can argue their wee socks off as far as I’m concerned.  Don’t care.  Just guarantee my club the funds they’re due.

if they happen to take Doncaster down all the better.  But not at everyone else’s expense.

The background I understand is the Huns did notify Doncaster they couldn’t/ didn’t want to meet the terms of the deal prior to it being signed off.  That puts the ball back in the SPFLs court.