Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Surely a load of shite. Too old to be playing in the EPL now and too much a  a clown to be a part of the coaching staff. 

Fuck nose really ?. But the huns are fucked without these players leaving and two they hope for a high price...

The work colleagues wife knows mcgregors wife/bird...

4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Surely a load of shite. Too old to be playing in the EPL now and too much a  a clown to be a part of the coaching staff. 

The big thing is the percentage the new manager would be aloud to spend on players. Say they get 10-15m for 2 players will they be aloud to spend more than 20% of it? They shouldn’t be but you never know with these cunts! It looks as if Celtic could spend a bit in January, so hopefully this is a proper car crash from now till summer for them. Without the CL money they are in deep shit. It’s also not overlay clear how Douglas park and directors who aren’t worth a mental amount can keep affording to bail them out. Park is worth 150m but most of that will be tied up in assets he won’t have that in bank so fuck knows how he can afford loaning the club 10s of millions. 

They're gambling on Champions League group stage football. They'll still need to sell a player or two for decent money and it might well help them that Gerrard is now at Villa and who might be of a mind to not try to rip them off in doing so.....I could see him signing Aribo and Patterson for a combined £20m. They could then reinvest maybe £7-8m of that in a couple of decent replacements without harming their chances of getting the CL place they crave too much. If they can make it once, they money is so great that even though they're likely to finish rock bottom, they can start paying off significant chunks of their debt. But if they can somehow scrape a third place finish then they get to take advantage of the EL doggies chance and though the prize money is less there, it's still decent enough and of course it's another full house home game at a minimum. 

The model could become self-fulfilling after 2 or 3 seasons if they could keep Celtic from winning the league. 

But the best outcome is for Celtic (or anyone else) to win the league and prevent sevco from accessing group stage money. They could be in deep trouble in 3 to 5 years if they don't 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

They're gambling on Champions League group stage football. They'll still need to sell a player or two for decent money and it might well help them that Gerrard is now at Villa and who might be of a mind to not try to rip them off in doing so.....I could see him signing Aribo and Patterson for a combined £20m. They could then reinvest maybe £7-8m of that in a couple of decent replacements without harming their chances of getting the CL place they crave too much. If they can make it once, they money is so great that even though they're likely to finish rock bottom, they can start paying off significant chunks of their debt. But if they can somehow scrape a third place finish then they get to take advantage of the EL doggies chance and though the prize money is less there, it's still decent enough and of course it's another full house home game at a minimum. 

The model could become self-fulfilling after 2 or 3 seasons if they could keep Celtic from winning the league. 

But the best outcome is for Celtic (or anyone else) to win the league and prevent sevco from accessing group stage money. They could be in deep trouble in 3 to 5 years if they don't 

Can anyone confirm if a non CL qualifier wins the europa or CL this season that Scottish champions lose the automatic place? Like if a Villarreal win the europa the place would fall to them instead of the Scottish champions. I read it a while back but is always talked as a guaranteed CL place 

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Can anyone confirm if a non CL qualifier wins the europa or CL this season that Scottish champions lose the automatic place? Like if a Villarreal win the europa the place would fall to them instead of the Scottish champions. I read it a while back but is always talked as a guaranteed CL place 

It isnt guaranteed but it would take a bizarre turn of events to not happen. The only eventuality I saw was if the winner of the Champions League this season doesn't also finish in the qualifying places of their own domestic league. Given that its highly likely that the winners will come from one of the "big four" leagues, and that those leagues all get 4 automatic group stage places, it would take an extraordinary turn of events for the winner not to also finish in the top 4 of their domestic league.

It would be absolutely hilarious if it happened though (although I think it would only push our champions down into the final qualifying round if it did so they'd still have a reasonably good chance of making it through anyway (and would also give them another full house home tie into the bargain so they could actually make even more cash if this happened)

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

It isnt guaranteed but it would take a bizarre turn of events to not happen. The only eventuality I saw was if the winner of the Champions League this season doesn't also finish in the qualifying places of their own domestic league. Given that its highly likely that the winners will come from one of the "big four" leagues, and that those leagues all get 4 automatic group stage places, it would take an extraordinary turn of events for the winner not to also finish in the top 4 of their domestic league.

It would be absolutely hilarious if it happened though (although I think it would only push our champions down into the final qualifying round if it did so they'd still have a reasonably good chance of making it through anyway (and would also give them another full house home tie into the bargain so they could actually make even more cash if this happened)

Bizzare turn of events? Out of the last 8 winners of Europa League 5 of them have finished outside the CL places domestically, Villarea, Man United and Sevilla 3 years in a row.

Just have to hope that West Ham or someone can do it this season. 

26 minutes ago, slippers said:

Bizzare turn of events? Out of the last 8 winners of Europa League 5 of them have finished outside the CL places domestically, Villarea, Man United and Sevilla 3 years in a row.

Just have to hope that West Ham or someone can do it this season. 

I didnt say Europa League though..........its the winners of the Champions League that might affect it 

More badness from the hun rats. 

A work colleague (good guy) is a member of the tartan army online and saw that a member asked if anyone had spare tickets. A lad replied and had tickets for the Denmark game. The lad paid for two then a bit later asked for four more in which same lad had 4 to sell. Well ends up the cunt didna have tickets at all and scammed the boy outa 6x ticket price!! The lad had the foresight to screen shot the 'ticket seller' and guess what. The thieving rat is a hun....

Nae shock there then...

57 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

A work colleague (good guy) is a member of the tartan army online and saw that a member asked if anyone had spare tickets. A lad replied and had tickets for the Denmark game. The lad paid for two then a bit later asked for four more in which same lad had 4 to sell. Well ends up the cunt didna have tickets at all and scammed the boy outa 6x ticket price!! The lad had the foresight to screen shot the 'ticket seller' and guess what. The thieving rat is a hun....

Nae shock there then...

Stop posting on here

• Haha 5
On 11/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, pocrawred said:

Nae shock there then...

Similar to guys on here claiming the have 5 AberDNA memberships or ST’s

ScHUNbaggery 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Being a sports journalist must be so fucking easy.

Just read that Villa are going back for Patterson and Kamara.

Speculation is that they face competition from Bayern Munich, PSG, Man Utd and Athletico Madrid who have been keeping tabs on the SevCo reserve RB

https://www.90min.com/posts/steven-gerrard-ready-to-raid-rangers-in-january-transfer-window

I guess the challenge is being a reputable sports journalist

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Speculation is that they face competition from Bayern Munich, PSG, Man Utd and Athletico Madrid who have been keeping tabs on the SevCo reserve RB

https://www.90min.com/posts/steven-gerrard-ready-to-raid-rangers-in-january-transfer-window

That’s good of Gerrard to take Patterson to villa and not give him a game there either 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

That’s actually hilarious. Just outright lies.

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

That’s actually hilarious. Just outright lies.

I’d be interested to know when these clubs have been watching Patterson considering he has hardly played. Is he as good as what these cunts are saying as I haven’t seen him really. If he’s better than Ramsey he must be some player. 

37 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’d be interested to know when these clubs have been watching Patterson considering he has hardly played. Is he as good as what these cunts are saying as I haven’t seen him really. If he’s better than Ramsey he must be some player. 

To be fair, I've not seen Patterson in the flesh as I have with Ramsay, but going by what I've seen of Patterson on the telly, Ramsay's a far better player.

Seem to recall that Ramsay was likely to return after the international break, hope that is so.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, slippers said:

It is like the old hun club with the white "Cafu" Alan Hutton making him out to be something he is clearly not. Pure hype and media hunnery.

17 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

If Patterson has a better career than Hutton I'll be surprised.

For a few years Hutton was a very good RB. Didn't last long though.

For 18 months or so at international level, he was at the top of his game.

He's a lowlife hun but for that short period during the 2008 WC qualifiers he was fantastic.