Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’m getting fucking sick of this media love in for Walter Smith.

Eulogising about what a wonderful bloke he was, & that no-one has a bad word to say about him.

Well I do.

This was the cunt who knowingly presided over a decade of cheating & financial doping that meant the scum won loads of trophies whilst they paid players salaries they couldn’t afford, side letters, EBT’s & ineligible players. 
They cheated Scottish football & Aberdeen.

He was also a flat track bully manager who only had success when spending fortunes (of tax payers money). 

Fuck Walter Smith & fuck the hun cunts. 

In all seriousness and not for an argument, I watched the Walter smith documentary last night on iplayer

Was very interesting and explained why he was an actual godfather when it came to Scottish football

Did you know that after the beat Leeds in 91, Alex ferguson went into their dressing room and in his own words, "joined in with the sing songs"?

How does that make you feel, 5 years after leaving us and getting you all worked up into a frenzy about hating them

You were all done up like a boatful of kippers

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

In all seriousness and not for an argument, I watched the Walter smith documentary last night on iplayer

Was very interesting and explained why he was an actual godfather when it came to Scottish football

Did you know that after the beat Leeds in 91, Alex ferguson went into their dressing room and in his own words, "joined in with the sing songs"?

How does that make you feel, 5 years after leaving us and getting you all worked up into a frenzy about hating them

Aye. Of course he did.

Having departed Rangers Mk I with the abuse of his catholic wife branded into his memory.

Fucking think aboot it.

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Firstly, what? 

Secondly, I have zero interest in watching a Walter Smith documentary on the grounds he was a cheating hun bastard. That is irrefutable and the media (& you apparently) turn a blind eye to it 

Well, fuck that.
He was a cheating hun bastard. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Trying too hard 

Just now, muttonhumper said:

Aye. Of course he did.

Having departed Rangers Mk I with the abuse of his catholic wife branded into his memory.

Fucking think aboot it.

Why would he say that on the documentary then?

I think if you look at it rationally, he was an absolutely incredible manager who used every tool in the toolkit

The Glasgow two were bigger,  better clubs so he invoked the siege mentality and worked the fan base up into a frenzy

It worked,  brilliantly 

But it was all an act, as him going into their changing room and celebrating with them proves

He left and its a mentality which has festered ever since with no real reason, as we are not rivals to them in their eyes and no wonder 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I think if you look at it rationally, he was an absolutely incredible manager who used every tool in the toolkit

The Glasgow two were bigger,  better clubs so he invoked the siege mentality and worked the fan base up into a frenzy

It worked,  brilliantly 

But it was all an act, as him going into their changing room and celebrating with them proves

He left and its a mentality which has festered ever since with no real reason, as we are not rivals to them in their eyes and no wonder 

Walter Smith was a cheating bastard.

That was my point.

The rest of your post is irrelevant noise to what I said. 

Also, Millertimes feeble mind has clearly been infiltrated by whatever hun he knows. 

Embarrassing himself now. Losing all credibility as a Dons fan, and furthers my suggestion that people from that part of the country can't truly know what it means to support Aberdeen like the rest of us do. 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It worked,  brilliantly 

Who is "he"?

I thought you were talking about Smith, but looking back could also have been Ferguson?

You said "joined in with the sing songs"

Hun sing songs generally, and by far in the majority, consist of celebrating the death of catholics in a hugely derogatory manner.

Or some other inbred, rabid, servile Unionist retard shite.

90% minimum.

After a small amount of web research, all I can find about this, is that Fergie came into the dressing room happy to congratulate them for being a Scottish side winning in England.

Though the term "Scottish" is barely plausible when applied to either of the Rangers or Sevco clubs. For obvious reasons.

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Firstly, what? 

Secondly, I have zero interest in watching a Walter Smith documentary on the grounds he was a cheating hun bastard. That is irrefutable and the media (& you apparently) turn a blind eye to it 

Well, fuck that.
He was a cheating hun bastard. 

It's not just about walter smith though, it's a Scottish football interest that I wanted to see it

Learned a lot

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Also, Millertimes feeble mind has clearly been infiltrated by whatever hun he knows. 

Embarrassing himself now. Losing all credibility as a Dons fan, and furthers my suggestion that people from that part of the country can't truly know what it means to support Aberdeen like the rest of us do. 

Two cracking posts in as many days (the other on Tony Bliar), keep it up ?

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think the more important point is that you got wholly and utterly sucked into something by ferguson, which was brilliant at the time 

But wholly unhealthy for you now 

19 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Who is "he"?

I thought you were talking about Smith, but looking back could also have been Ferguson?

Hun sing songs generally, and by far in the majority, consist of celebrating the death of catholics in a hugely derogatory manner.

90% minimum.

After a small amount of web research, all I can find about this, is that Fergie came into the dressing room happy to congratulate them for being a Scottish side winning in England.

Though the term "Scottish" is barely plausible when applied to either of the Rangers or Sevco clubs. For obvious reasons.

Ferguson I was talking about

He was on the documentary and he himself said "I went in to congratulate them and joined in with their sing songs"

That's it

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What about what he did for Scotland after the Vogts debacle?

Failed to qualify and then left at the first chance to Rangers? 

We are forever in his debt ?

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I think the more important point is that you got wholly and utterly sucked into something by ferguson, which was brilliant at the time 

But wholly unhealthy for you now 

Why do you follow my club? I wish you didn't. 

18 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Who is "he"?

90% minimum.

You don’t think Rangers fans have catholic relatives or partners yet sing sectarian drivel anyway? Bit naive.

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

After the cheating you mean? 

He walked out on Scotland as soon as a decent club flashed their knickers. 
Regardless, a decade of financial doping, which impacted on OUR club, is unforgivable.

Not to the fawning Scottish media though. 

It was his club, that's why he went back

He said he wouldn't have left Scotland for any other club and I believe him

28 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Entirely fiction from the second paragraph onwards.

For starters, the use of the word godfather in summarising a staunch protestant's "achievements", purely attained through blatant cheating and not through capability, is highly dubious, considering the Don was a cafflick. 

Secondly, the now-extinct reptiles beat Leeds United at Elland Road in 1992, nearly 6 years after Alexander Chapman Ferguson departed Aberdeen to go to a lesser club in England. 

Thirdly, I very much doubt he would have been allowed to enter the away dressing room at Elland Road, never mind joining in singing The Sash, No Surrender, etc. after their win, considering how vilified he was at RFC simply because he married a cafflick, hence the reason he left to go to Falkirk.

If he actually said that on the documentary which I doubt (why any genuine Aberdeen supporter would want to watch that programme beggars belief), I think senility has crept into old Alex's brain, again though this is very doubtful. 

You are a waste of storage space on this forum, MT. 

• Upvote 3