Sevco Thread

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Also, Millertimes feeble mind has clearly been infiltrated by whatever hun he knows. 

Embarrassing himself now. Losing all credibility as a Dons fan, and furthers my suggestion that people from that part of the country can't truly know what it means to support Aberdeen like the rest of us do. 

Hiy just cause he’s pissed  you aff, don’t tar every cunt  that supports Aberdeen but not from their the same please

thats a false perspective.and rather insulting to the many fans not from ABZ putting in money to the club they love also 

I thank you

36 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Hiy just cause he’s pissed  you aff, don’t tar every cunt  that supports Aberdeen but not from their the same please

thats a false perspective.and rather insulting to the many fans not from ABZ putting in money to the club they love also 

I thank you

I’d say the West of Scotland Dons fans are MORE aware of the inherent bias within Scottish football, as they live right amongst the filths fans & are not more detached from it. 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

I thank you

I said what I said. 

Keep following, if you like.

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I said what I said. 

Keep following, if you like.

And yet your all about inclusion, hypocrisy much?ps I don’t need no boy to tell me who or what to support. I supported Aberdeen way before you did, il just let that sink in.

Ps if you seen me going nuts at our games you wouldn’t think I was anything bar a massive dons fan,90 mins consi, it doesn’t matter where anyones from if your giving your all to the team to support them and drive them on

have a good one consi?

6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

And yet your all about inclusion, hypocrisy much?ps I don’t need no boy to tell me who or what to support. I supported Aberdeen way before you did, il just let that sink in.

Ps if you seen me going nuts at our games you wouldn’t think I was anything bar a massive dons fan,90 mins consi, it doesn’t matter where anyones from if your giving your all to the team to support them and drive them on

have a good one consi?

Always found it strange that folk slag off the Central Belt Dons supporters, given the greatest Dons are pretty much all from there. 

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

have a good one consi?

I said you should keep following, if you like. Not being exclusionary at all. 

I'm just saying part of supporting the Dons is being from Aberdeen, for me, anyway. We're a provincial club and when it's going well you can feel it about the area. 

Happy enough to have support from whoever wants to give it, but as shown with Millertime, I don't think he quite gets it. 

Yous were born and raised in the snake pit. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Entirely fiction from the second paragraph onwards.

For starters, the use of the word godfather in summarising a staunch protestant's "achievements", purely attained through blatant cheating and not through capability, is highly dubious, considering the Don was a cafflick. 

Secondly, the now-extinct reptiles beat Leeds United at Elland Road in 1992, nearly 6 years after Alexander Chapman Ferguson departed Aberdeen to go to a lesser club in England. 

Thirdly, I very much doubt he would have been allowed to enter the away dressing room at Elland Road, never mind joining in singing The Sash, No Surrender, etc. after their win, considering how vilified he was at RFC simply because he married a cafflick, hence the reason he left to go to Falkirk.

If he actually said that on the documentary which I doubt (why any genuine Aberdeen supporter would want to watch that programme beggars belief), I think senility has crept into old Alex's brain, again though this is very doubtful. 

You are a waste of storage space on this forum, MT. 

Whilst I agree with most of your post, by 1992 Fergie was certainly forgiven his little "indiscretion". Remember Fergie was offered the oldco job when Greig "resigned" in late 1983 and by his own admission came very close to accepting the post. He also took Smith on as his assistant in 1986 when he was in temporary charge of the Scotland side in the run up to and including the Mexico World Cup Finals. I can very much believe that Fergie was in that away dressing room in 1992

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Whilst I agree with most of your post, by 1992 Fergie was certainly forgiven his little "indiscretion". Remember Fergie was offered the oldco job when Greig "resigned" in late 1983 and by his own admission came very close to accepting the post. He also took Smith on as his assistant in 1986 when he was in temporary charge of the Scotland side in the run up to and including the Mexico World Cup Finals. I can very much believe that Fergie was in that away dressing room in 1992

I could imagine Ferguson going into the away dressing room in Leeds in i2.

Big rivalry between Leeds and Man Utd as well remember.

I can also imagine Fergie joining in with a chorus of “Championays, championays, oh way oh way oh way”

I can’t imagine Fergie singing any religious and sectarian bile though

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He was offered the job at least three times and told them to fuck off each and every time.  Still rankles with them yet, clearly.

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I said you should keep following, if you like. Not being exclusionary at all. 

I'm just saying part of supporting the Dons is being from Aberdeen, for me, anyway. We're a provincial club and when it's going well you can feel it about the area. 

Happy enough to have support from whoever wants to give it, but as shown with Millertime, I don't think he quite gets it. 

Yous were born and raised in the snake pit. 

That doesn’t mean that for example millertime, sooper hanz, and myself are the same way of thinking, that’s just silly, like westhill was saying being surrounded in it has actually made me hate it more than you can ever dream, I get that success breeds local success and I don’t get to feel that but as a proud Scotsman i would be thrilled that one of our major cities was more upbeat than normal.

you cannot tar every nonAberdonian  fan the same!, you said that I was born and raised in the snake pit, I also moved to England,France,Ireland,highlands,taynuilt, as soon as I was 16, we are not all the same and some refused to buy into west coast/weegie sentiments

thats all I’ve got to say on the matter.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That doesn’t mean that for example millertime, sooper hanz, and myself are the same way of thinking, that’s just silly, like westhill was saying being surrounded in it has actually made me hate it more than you can ever dream, I get that success breeds local success and I don’t get to feel that but as a proud Scotsman i would be thrilled that one of our major cities was more upbeat than normal.

you cannot tar every nonAberdonian  fan the same!, you said that I was born and raised in the snake pit, I also moved to England,France,Ireland,highlands,taynuilt, as soon as I was 16, we are not all the same and some refused to buy into west coast/weegie sentiments

thats all I’ve got to say on the matter.

Ok. 

I hereby decree you an honorary Aberdonian. 

This should be the proudest moment of your life. 

32 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I remember him being offered the managerial jobs at both the filth and Sunderland, around the same time IIRC, going by his first and arguably finest autobiography "A Light in the North". (I was only 4 in the summer of '83 and can't mind much about it, truth be told).

Don't know how close he was to signing for either club but he did infer in the book that there would be only one club he would leave us for, and a year after the book was published in 1985 he duly left us for that club.  

I do remember vividly Smith being his right-hand man at Mexico '86 when he was interim manager after the death of Jock Stein the previous year. Smith was briefly his assistant at man united as well.

So you could reasonably conclude they had mutual respect for each other and a friendship that lasted until that rogue Smith died, therefore you could reasonably say he did join in them in the away dressing room at Elland Road that night at full-time.

7 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Entirely fiction from the second paragraph onwards.

For starters, the use of the word godfather in summarising a staunch protestant's "achievements", purely attained through blatant cheating and not through capability, is highly dubious, considering the Don was a cafflick. 

Secondly, the now-extinct reptiles beat Leeds United at Elland Road in 1992, nearly 6 years after Alexander Chapman Ferguson departed Aberdeen to go to a lesser club in England. 

Thirdly, I very much doubt he would have been allowed to enter the away dressing room at Elland Road, never mind joining in singing The Sash, No Surrender, etc. after their win, considering how vilified he was at RFC simply because he married a cafflick, hence the reason he left to go to Falkirk.

If he actually said that on the documentary which I doubt (why any genuine Aberdeen supporter would want to watch that programme beggars belief), I think senility has crept into old Alex's brain, again though this is very doubtful. 

You are a waste of storage space on this forum, MT. 

Unless he lied on camera, it happened