Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2021 at 11:25 PM, Millertime said:

I am very, very confident that most aberdonians even on here are bored of you and your act

Put a poll up wee man 

Tedious, sickly weegie. 

Edit; and use a capital A in Aberdonian. 

Edited by Betty Swallicks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I completely get the hate for Glasgow and weegies. Any i have encountered up here tend to be odious clowns, either walking around over emphasising their accents or driving about listening to Gerry Cinnamon full blast with the windows down. I beat the shit out of any i come across. They must be made aware that they are not welcome in the North East. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 6
  • Solidarity 1

Tories are more offensive than weegies IYAM. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo on Bonnet 5

47 minutes ago, Henry said:

Tories are more offensive than weegies IYAM. 

could be worse! imagine how unpopular a weegie that is a  Torie supporter is

wonder who huns vote for?  pro unionists would lean to vote for them 

2 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I completely get the hate for Glasgow and weegies. Any i have encountered up here tend to be odious clowns, either walking around over emphasising their accents or driving about listening to Gerry Cinnamon full blast with the windows down. I beat the shit out of any i come across. They must be made aware that they are not welcome in the North East. 

Cool story. 

2 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

I beat the shit out of any i come across

Do you aye

• Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

51 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

could be worse! imagine how unpopular a weegie that is a  Torie supporter is

wonder who huns vote for?  pro unionists would lean to vote for them 

Majority of huns vote Tory. Majority of tims vote SNP.

Voting dictated by your religion and the politics in Ireland. Fucking daft weegie cunts.

3 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You don't beat the shit out of any cunt. 

Lying, sad, Tory bastard. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Voting dictated by your religion and the politics in Ireland. Fucking daft weegie cunts.

100% correct.

Begs the question why folk in the NE still vote conservative in high numbers.

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

100% correct.

Money

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

4 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

You’re like the old Viz character, Aldridge Prior, the hopeless liar. 

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’re like the old Viz character, Aldridge Prior, the hopeless liar. 

😄😄. A bloody good read he is as well.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Any i have encountered up here tend to be odious clowns,

Says the person with an odious clown as his profile picture 😆

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

As a side note; 

If weegies weren't welcome in the North East Aberdeen would be a no mark, provincial club still awaiting its second title, and just about any silverware for that matter.

Having patter about Glasgow is one thing, singing the songs and that at the match, but a hatred of weegies is just immature. 

The Dons would be nothing without some good old Glaswegians. Facts. 

Best ever manager; Sir Alex Ferguson 

Most iconic player; Willie Miller 

The list goes on. 

• Dildo on Bonnet 3

28 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As a side note; 

If weegies weren't welcome in the North East Aberdeen would be a no mark, provincial club still awaiting its second title, and just about any silverware for that matter.

Remember Aberdeen were paying the same if not more than any other club in Scotland for a period so would have likely had some success. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Remember Aberdeen were paying the same if not more than any other club in Scotland for a period so would have likely had some success. 

Maybe. 

Not the overall point I was making, though. 

Edited by ConsiCanBoogie1903

11 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Tedious

The irony. Lolz

8 hours ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

Lolz

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

As a side note; 

Having patter about Glasgow is one thing, singing the songs and that at the match, but a hatred of weegies is just immature. 

The Dons would be nothing without some good old Glaswegians. Facts. 

Best ever manager; Sir Alex Ferguson 

Most iconic player; Willie Miller 

The list goes on. 

So just because we've had a few weegie players, that means we have to tolerate these absolute fuds swanning around Aberdeen as if they own it? Broadcasting their obnoxious voices and absolute lack of class all and sundry ffs :banghead: You may be willing to let your city get infested with such scum, but not me. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So just because we've had a few weegie players, that means we have to tolerate these absolute fuds swanning around Aberdeen as if they own it? Broadcasting their obnoxious voices and absolute lack of class all and sundry ffs :banghead: You may be willing to let your city get infested with such scum, but not me. 

Are you either @rocket_scientist  or @Beachend Bootboy or both?

5 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've killed about 50 Tories, personally. 

Easy work when you've got antifa behind you. 

That right aye? Better kill a few more if you want any chance of winning the next election :checkit: 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Tims vote Labour historically

As do plenty huns

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

100% correct.

So we just established how thick weegies are for voting based on religion, football loyalties etc. So you're solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote them :clangers2: (I don't believe huns vote Tory anyway. They mostly vote Labour hence why Conservatives never win any seats down there) 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 1

3 minutes ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

So we just established how thick weegies are for voting based on religion, football loyalties etc. So you're solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote them :clangers2: (I don't believe huns vote Tory anyway. They mostly vote Labour hence why Conservatives never win any seats down there) 

As Ten Caat points out, Labour traditionally get the tim vote. The majority of huns down there undoubtedly vote tory. 

Most do so based purely on them being pro-unionist.

Where did i say my “solution is to not vote for a party because some fans who support another team apparently vote for them?”

You vote Conservative if yi like - no need to get all sensitive about it. 

At posh mannies doon London wye’ll look efter yir pennies mare than thon dodgy fuckin weegies eh

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 hour ago, Kittybrewster Loon said:

lol 

A grown up

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

Strange that huns all vote Tory,  but there are no Tory MPs in Glasgow?  2 Tory MPs in Aberdeen though? 

40 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

2 Tory MPs in Aberdeen though

Westhill isn’t In Aberdeen 

33 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Westhill isn’t In Aberdeen 

😄 Splitting hairs there eh?  Point stands,  if all huns vote tory how come there're no tory MPs in Glasgow?  More folk vote tory in the NE.