Sevco Thread

36 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Well done for proving you have no understanding of the word disingenuous.

You utterly witless fuck.

Disingenuous ....  not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does

See also........bullshitter

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

I assume you meant this in jest.

There's no hiding place with VAR and if done properly the officials will have to cut out the decisions which seem 'biased'.

Well the scenario I described was in jest, but I still believe VAR will give the referee a second chance to make the wrong. At the moment, 50,000 baying Huns influence the ref’s to give marginal (and sometimes not so marginal) decisions in favour of Rangers in real time. Telling the ref to go check the incident on the monitor will allow the Huns fans to get in to a lengthy frenzy which in my opinion will have an even greater influence on the referee’s decision

• Upvote 1

Applied fairly it would be a great thing.  But the English were getting pissed off that too many borderline goals were getting chalked off.

The bit that makes me distrust var is the new rule about not intervening unless it's an 'obvious error'.  That leaves things a wee bit open to interpretation for my liking. 

'Today's var referee is John Beaton.'  Who's going to have any confidence in that?

7 hours ago, redone said:

Disingenuous ....  not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does

See also........bullshitter

Ah, so you do understand the meaning.

Sadly for you, you applied it incorrectly to a situation where it did obviously not fit.

Unless you know my knowledge of the existence of this "Harry Styles" specimen more than I do.

Stupid cunt.

Standard for the type of simpleton on here who takes any criticism of external (to this site) characters as some sort of personal insult.

8 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

Well the scenario I described was in jest, but I still believe VAR will give the referee a second chance to make the wrong. At the moment, 50,000 baying Huns influence the ref’s to give marginal (and sometimes not so marginal) decisions in favour of Rangers in real time. Telling the ref to go check the incident on the monitor will allow the Huns fans to get in to a lengthy frenzy which in my opinion will have an even greater influence on the referee’s decision

The stick the ref will get when checking the monitor in the hundome!! He'll shit a brick.

18 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Should have stuck a glass in his throat 

He's one those proper plastic pretends he's staunch huns.Walking about in castore gear but never goes to games.Supports whichever team Scotland are playing. Born in the North East. Hardly been within 50 miles of Glasgow in his life but is completely deluded and thinks he's staunch as fuck.  I opened up to the rest of the pub if anyone one else thought it was a pen. Everyone nodded their head including a couple of more sensible Huns. That shut the wee rat up. 

2 hours ago, Redtillimdead said:

He's one those proper plastic pretends he's staunch huns.Walking about in castore gear but never goes to games.Supports whichever team Scotland are playing. Born in the North East. Hardly been within 50 miles of Glasgow in his life but is completely deluded and thinks he's staunch as fuck.  I opened up to the rest of the pub if anyone one else thought it was a pen. Everyone nodded their head including a couple of more sensible Huns. That shut the wee rat up. 

Then did you glass him in the throat? 

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Colin hendrie on the radio just now greetin about Scott browns behaviour on Tuesday night. It great, brown is under their skin like a dose of scabies. (probably along with a dose of scabies in most huns cases.) 

Fucking hun carthorse need to shut his alkie mouth ?

5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Ah, so you do understand the meaning.

Sadly for you, you applied it incorrectly to a situation where it did obviously not fit.

Unless you know my knowledge of the existence of this "Harry Styles" specimen more than I do.

Stupid cunt.

Standard for the type of simpleton on here who takes any criticism of external (to this site) characters as some sort of personal insult.

Sorry min, hadn’t realised it was such a challenge for you to overcome your difficulties.

Good for you though that you’re managing to participate , to some extent.  Truly well done. 

6 minutes ago, redone said:

Sorry min, hadn’t realised it was such a challenge for you to overcome your difficulties.

Good for you though that you’re managing to participate , to some extent.  Truly well done. 

Discussion over then?

Take it that means that you acknowledge what have posted to be completely made up horse shite?

Fair enough.

Fucking retard.

38 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

Discussion over then?

Take it that means that you acknowledge what have posted to be completely made up horse shite?

Fair enough.

Yours sincerely,

Fucking retard.

FTFY 

Wouldn’t call it a discussion.

You posted bullshit (as per). I called you out on it 

Your further posts have not only simply reinforced my initial view that your original post was disingenuous, but also demonstrated that you’re a fuckwit. 

44 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They've rolled out Colin Hendry now. Totally rattled.

He Badly needs a haircut.

What a fucking jakey looking cunt. Stereo typical hun I suppose. Looks like he's been pulled out gutter, quickly dusted down and put behind the mic. He's also a wee cry baby bitch, another typical hun trait. (see Millertime for example) 

15 minutes ago, redone said:

FTFY 

Wouldn’t call it a discussion.

You posted bullshit (as per). I called you out on it 

Your further posts have not only simply reinforced my initial view that your original post was disingenuous, but also demonstrated that you’re a fuckwit. 

I posted bullshit?

By saying I didn't know who Harry Styles was?

That's a fact dumbass.

You then made up shit saying I did know who he was. ?

I think I know myself.  Probably better than you. 

You absolute fucking rocket. 

Now fuck off.

You boring prick.