Sevco Thread

53 minutes ago, don corleone said:

What a fucking jakey looking cunt. Stereo typical hun I suppose. Looks like he's been pulled out gutter, quickly dusted down and put behind the mic. He's also a wee cry baby bitch, another typical hun trait. (see Millertime for example) 

I know he played for oldco at the back end of his career but was always led to believe he grew up supporting us? Keith loon is he not?

Think he lost the plot after his wife died, sure he got bankrupted for massive gambling debts and ended up with a criminal record for harassing an ex girlfriend

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I know he played for oldco at the back end of his career but was always led to believe he grew up supporting us? Keith loon is he not?

Think he lost the plot after his wife died, sure he got bankrupted for massive gambling debts and ended up with a criminal record for harassing an ex girlfriend

He did then claimed he was a lifelong hun when he signed for the scum. A horrible cunt 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see the scum have bullied the SFA into dropping Kevin Clancy. 

The huns will only be happy when they have the hun supporting Madden, Dallas, McLean or that fat cunt Beaton in charge of their games. 

Fuck the huns & the SFA. 

The referee appointments were all decided before we played Rangers 

13 minutes ago, starryfish said:

The referee appointments were all decided before we played Rangers 

I don’t think that’s the case, but could easily stand corrected.

for instance, looking ahead, you can only see the ref appointed for our match on Tuesday but not say, next Saturday against The Super Js.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/referees/referee-appointments/

it does feel as though one half of the “letter to seek clarification” brigade have won the day and seen to his temporary demotion.

would be very surprised Clancy will be offered another rangers match this season unless it’s a dead rubber. Don’t think that would be acceptable to them, and therefore it won’t happen.