Sevco Thread

9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Or, they just get more space to play

Maybe for Morelos.

The Huns sitting in and hitting on the counter seems to work for him. He can stick his big buffalo arse into the defender and hold them off.

The opposite was true for Kent. When he had space to run into he overplayed it and wasted the opportunities. His best work was done in tight situation at the edge of the box

21 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hopefully the Serbs slap a few huns at both legs.

Away leg will be interesting, typical Huns will be lording it over there only to return in body bags knowing what the Serbs could do to them.we can only hope

can see the headlines now, battered in belgrade

hope the Eastern Europeans haven’t forgot that the Huns bullied a little Eastern European boy and had him in tears a wee while back at one of the games 

here it is

097-F3-DB4-4517-45-D5-8-E21-48-F5-B52-A4

11 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Red Star Belgrade then. I've no clue if that is good or bad though. Just get fucking gubbed you hun cunts.

Best draw the scum could’ve got arguably.

Of course it’ll open up the total hypocrisy of the Scottish press when the Huns will inevitably be the subject of racist abuse in Belgrade & the hun cunts at the Daily Record have pages of articles on it… whilst blindly accepting the religious bigotry the scum sing every week.

FTH. 
Hope they get absolutely battered, on & off the park. 
Scummy bastards. 

• Upvote 4
9 hours ago, pocrawred said:

Twitter sayin, hun bound souttar out with achilles injury. How longs that for?? Fk him and the huns....

He's torn them on both sides, twice on one of them. If that's what's happened it's pretty much 4 months out as a starting point for negotiation. I'm sure in Souttar's case 2 of his tears kept him out 6 months and the third time iirc it was closer to a full year

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Would have been better after he actually signed for them, I’m sure a pre contract can now be terminated 

I'd be astonished if der Hun can cancel it on the grounds he's badly injured. That's the risk you take with pre-contracts

FTH

1 hour ago, redone said:

So Ross County  ended up paying some sort of compensation to St Johnstone because Brittain breached his PCA with SJ.  Thus demonstrating that what fine n’ dandy knows about PCA’s either is or isn’t worth shit. 

Wrong. Where does it say they paid compensation in there? 

A ‘small’ donation to their community programme is all it says ? basically a couple of grand ?

Both clubs essentially realised that any court case would end up costing either (losing)  club a lot more in fees than anything else so they came to an agreement to save money & not drag it out.

neither club were confident in their case (as it was never done before really) & they also wouldn’t have seen the point in it for a player such as him.

Precontracts are not really worth a shit as I said. Player/signing club can easily back out of them without too much hassles & if Souttar’s injury is bad enough I have little doubt that Sevco will at very least offer him a far smaller wage if they don’t back out completely, such as the scum they are