Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I see those jammy hun fucks got the easiest draw again 

Braga

They’re heading for the semis 

At the very least.

I doubt they're overly concerned about RB Leipzig or Atalanta to follow

Meanwhile West Ham, Lyon and Barcelona who all would have eliminated the huns are busy cutting each other's throats in the other half of the draw

14 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Why could Braga not beat them? 

Obviously everyone here (bar one large chinned fellow) hopes that they do. But 2 years ago sevco beat them home and away (hate Aussie soap operas). 

It's just sickening that sevco have managed to pull the weakest side remaining  now 2 draws on the trot. 

52 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

They’re not as good as Dortmund or Red Star, who the scum beat.

Scum have beaten them recently.

Definitely favourites unfortunately 

Yeah but it's far from a foregone conclusion.  Just because they beat them before doesn't guarantee they'll beat them again. 

Folk are talking like they just have to turn up.  

35 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

I look at it the same was as England in the Euros/WC. They will now be thinking of winning this but they will come a cropper soon enough (fecking hope so anyway). One of these teams will take the chances and get them pumped out ?

It's much more worrying than that IMO.

They'll make the semis. Unfortunately they've got a good draw. Was hoping for Barcelona or West Ham.

They won't even get battered in Braga either.

26 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

It's much more worrying than that IMO.

They'll make the semis. Unfortunately they've got a good draw. Was hoping for Barcelona or West Ham.

They won't even get battered in Braga either.

Yeah, you're right. I'd take England winning either of them over the huns winning this. By miles.

However I'm confident they'll get pumped out this round or next. I'll give them a bit of credit by saying they've done well but the last 2 rounds the opposition have missed multiple chances and Mcgregor has had plenty of saves. Their luck has to turn. Has to ?

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yeah but it's far from a foregone conclusion.  Just because they beat them before doesn't guarantee they'll beat them again. 

Folk are talking like they just have to turn up.  

I think we are being realistic and just plain scunnered in equal measure.

If sevco could have hand picked their opponents then Braga would be who they would have chosen

It's also another round where they'll pick up another million quid plus in gate receipts and associated ancillary sales. And that's before they even do a TV deal.  And it's another guaranteed £1.1m on prize money on top of what they've already scooped up this season in the Europa. Call it a nice round £2.5m they'll make from this round alone. And if they get through you can double that figure from what they'll make from the semi

FTH

On 3/17/2022 at 8:43 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

Oh look it’s the beige cunt trying to appear edgy. Bet your parents hate you. You were 100% unwanted pregnancy.

19 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

That’s not true.

It was the cunt wi the massive chin.

and the mother smoked 60 Capstan a day during the pregnancy.