12 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Today's "Scottish Gossip":

Meanwhile, Rangers captain James Tavernier is struggling to get his sense of taste back as he deals with the effects of long Covid. (Sun)

Cunt clearly never had any taste is he joined Sevco in the first place

How the fuck do you "struggle" to get your sense of taste back?

Eat nothing but vindaloo for a fortnight?

The hun cunt hagi has covid.... Oh dear.....Belfast test centre has a lot to answer for.....

Writing to their MP’s and MSP’s to get ‘hun’ criminalised.

Daft huns.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Writing to their MP’s and MSP’s to get ‘hun’ criminalised.

Daft huns.

Horrible basturts...

• Upvote 1

Also what happened to them denying the 'blue pound' to clubs who has voted for their expulsion when they died?? 😂

I can’t decide if I want them to die or survive for the sheer comedy pish they come away with

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I can’t decide if I want them to die or survive for the sheer comedy pish they come away with

Die. I want them to die. Again. 

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Die. I want them to die. Again. 

Pedant point, a new club cannot die again, but I would like the tribute act to fully follow the DeidCo act and be liquidated.

38 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Pedant point, a new club cannot die again, but I would like the tribute act to fully follow the DeidCo act and be liquidated.

You can kill zombies. 

7 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

You can kill zombies. 

And vampires 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Free kicks awarded to RIFC for non-fouls = 3, so far.

Booking that should have been a red card = 1.

Collum playing a blinder for the filth, MOM at this point.

A yellow was probably fair enough Mad. I thought O'Halloran's touch took the ball wide. 

St Johnstone having a decent go here so far though. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

A yellow was probably fair enough Mad. I thought O'Halloran's touch took the ball wide. 

St Johnstone having a decent go here so far though. 

Fair doos min. Wizna a Harald Schumacher-esque challenge to be fair and the boy was going away from goal, however I have seen a red given for similar. 

St Johnstone are certainly giving as good as their getting. Long may that continue.

RIFC are very flat and average today, the only boy that's turned up for them is Joe Aribo.

Fuck them though👍.

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fair doos min. Wizna a Harald Schumacher-esque challenge to be fair and the boy was going away from goal, however I have seen a red given for similar. 

St Johnstone are certainly giving as good as their getting. Long may that continue.

RIFC are very flat and average today, the only boy that's turned up for them is Joe Aribo.

Fuck them though👍.

Aye it was a wee bit high, fair point min. 

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye it was a wee bit high, fair point min. 

Aye, it was an old-fashioned hack.

Quite a few feisty challenges in this game which is good to see, especially fae St Johnstone. The boy Muller's was top drawer😄.

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, it was an old-fashioned hack.

Quite a few feisty challenges in this game which is good to see, especially fae St Johnstone. The boy Muller's was top drawer😄.

Aye they can't get the ball down in midfield but they are fair getting stuck into them. 

Missing McCann big time. 

7 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye they can't get the ball down in midfield but they are fair getting stuck into them. 

Missing McCann big time. 

They are that min. There's not a lot coming through the middle of the park for the Saints apart from when O'Halloran drops deep. 

The boy Kane is like a newly-born baby Bambi. 

Their sheer competitiveness is getting them through the game though. 

Edited by Matt Armstrong's Dog

Even Joan Collins knows:

Taking to Instagram, Joan hit out at those trying to 'stir the pot'.

She penned: "#lorraine puzzled why @martin_compston sat through Joan Collins’s #NTAwards entrance.

Here’s a clue. Music was “Simply The Best”, anthem of dead zombie @RangersFC football club.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16103658/line-of-duty-star-martin-compston-refuses-to-stand-as-joan-collins-take-to-stage-at-national-television-awards/

Fuck the Dead Huns

5 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Even Joan Collins knows:

She penned: "#lorraine puzzled why @martin_compston sat through Joan Collins’s #NTAwards entrance.

Here’s a clue. Music was “Simply The Best”, anthem of dead zombie @RangersFC football club.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16103658/line-of-duty-star-martin-compston-refuses-to-stand-as-joan-collins-take-to-stage-at-national-television-awards/

Fuck the Dead Huns

He’s still got a soft spot for AFC and he hates the huns.

5 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Even Joan Collins knows:

Fuck the Dead Huns

The reminds me Fleck and McBurnie's refusal to get into a huddle at Sheff United.  Fans of Huns/Celtic genuinely believe the world revolves around their clubs.  There are a section of Huns who probably believe Tina Turner wrote 'The Best' for their dead club. 

• Upvote 1