Neil Lennon and Chris Sutton denied access to Ibrox tonight.

Said they can't guarantee their safety.

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Neil Lennon and Chris Sutton denied access to Ibrox tonight.

Said they can't guarantee their safety.

Huns will be in a frenzy, its a big marching weekend coming up according to BBC Scotland.

Coppers calling for calm whilst the rest of Scotland hope they wipe each other oot.

If that is true the SFA need to take action, fuck me it’s a game of football.

Just fire out a massive press release that if there are any threats again you’re going back to division 2, you’ve had your warning

Cunts getting beat I see.

I just looked at their group.

I can't see them getting out of that.

47 minutes ago, Fridge said:

If that is true the SFA need to take action, fuck me it’s a game of football.

Just fire out a massive press release that if there are any threats again you’re going back to division 2, you’ve had your warning

The fact that they still have the red top on their black socks to signify “knee deep in fenian blood” is all you need to know about the cunts. 

20210916-210906.jpg

tae hae a beard thits loast hair  pigments..wid ye shave it aff? ir jist ga aboot lookin like yev a big blob o spunk dribblin doon yer chin 

18 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

20210916-210906.jpg

tae hae a beard thits loast hair  pigments..wid ye shave it aff? ir jist ga aboot lookin like yev a big blob o spunk dribblin doon yer chin 

only one answer to that 

1 hour ago, sheepcrooky said:

The fact that they still have the red top on their black socks to signify “knee deep in fenian blood” is all you need to know about the cunts. 

Hmmmm yes they're a bunch of bigoted cunts but I'm sure the black and red socks is a nod to them being from Govan.

Govan was originally a burgh by itself, not part of Glasgow (it was incorporated into Glasgow in 1912) and the Govan colours on the burgh flag were black and red

2 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Excellent result tonight  

The level of satisfaction I gain from watching Rangers being soundly beaten like that is really high.  It's really enjoyable.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Hmmmm yes they're a bunch of bigoted cunts but I'm sure the black and red socks is a nod to them being from Govan.

Govan was originally a burgh by itself, not part of Glasgow (it was incorporated into Glasgow in 1912) and the Govan colours on the burgh flag were black and red

I was in Govan a few weeks back. They've spent a fortune doing up the old centre, but unfortunately it's still filled with hags with 3 teeth, folk that are 30 but look 50, and grown men wearing track suits. 

People make Glasgow! 

I drove down to the Weeg this afternoon and saw a Central Coaches bus en route.

Wasnt until we were close behind that I realised that it was carrying the “Granite City (the) Rangers” supporters. 

Utter scum.

Long journey back for the supporters of the new club after a 2-0 doing at home.

Satisfying. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Thanks, that is a genuine thanks as I never knew that. 

Will still hate them with a passion, but like it to be factual hate. 

11 hours ago, G31DON said:

I was in Govan a few weeks back. They've spent a fortune doing up the old centre, but unfortunately it's still filled with hags with 3 teeth, folk that are 30 but look 50, and grown men wearing track suits. 

People make Glasgow! 

Glasgow smiles better if I remember correctly

11 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Black and red might be the Govan covers and a plausible cover for the definite connotation that the fans applies to the socks with the red part being at the knees of course which the club is happy to perpetuate to capatilise on their religious bigotry

• Upvote 1

Like the orange away kit because of the Dutch players

Right enough

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Like the orange away kit because of the Dutch players

Right enough

Tangerine min. 

Allegedly. 

11 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Tangerine min. 

Allegedly. 

McGregor keeps it up with the goalkeepers kit.

Remember, they complained it clashed with the red of Aberdeen, so the cunt canna be getting to wear it when they come up to Pittodrie

14 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

I drove down to the Weeg this afternoon and saw a Central Coaches bus en route.

Wasnt until we were close behind that I realised that it was carrying the “Granite City (the) Rangers” supporters. 

Utter scum.

Long journey back for the supporters of the new club after a 2-0 doing at home.

Satisfying. 

Hope you weren’t coming back up the road about quarter past nine.  You’d have been stuck behind the cunts again.

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hope you weren’t coming back up the road about quarter past nine.  You’d have been stuck behind the cunts again.

Aye, that would have made my night. 

Apparently, this weekend is Orange March weekend so I’m heading up the road now. 

Couldn't tolerate seeing these arseholes doing their Ministry of Funny Walks routine. 

Besides, I’d probably get myself lifted. 

17 hours ago, G31DON said:

People make Glasgow! 

They are filth but the resident weegie Dandies glory hunters on here get upset if you mention it. 

Some even claim not to know the words to our songs slagging weeg and weegies.

;)

Anyhoo, a good night results wise last night. 

The media, football authorities and TV companies all bent over backwards to get a reanimated Hun team back into senior football. 

And they fuck over everybody anyway. 

Deluded cunts talk about making friends on the journey but they are an embarrassment.