Sevco Thread

3 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Sevco in desperate need of a goal with 5 minutes to go and the hunnery is emptying, cunts are walking away already

Can’t ever understand it Tbh. Must have such fragile egos that they can’t cope with seeing the away fans celebrate the full time whistle.

Think I’ve only ever left a handful of games early and it’s been when we have been getting absolutely horsed.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Coming 2nd In the league and missing that champions league place will absolutely cripple them.

I don’t know about cripple but the little tear in the wallpaper covering the cracks just grew that little bit wider.  It’s whether they can keep the money men on message.  The last share issue seemed to rattle more than a few cages.

I keep trying to fool myself into thinking I hate them equally but it's just not true. Get it right up the cunts. The only sad thing, I suppose, is the knowledge that it will lead to the inevitable increase in wives getting battered stupid. I know, I know, if you marry a Hun you bring it upon yourself to an extent but still, I can't help but have a little sympathy for them. 

44 minutes ago, perthshirered said:

I keep trying to fool myself into thinking I hate them equally but it's just not true. Get it right up the cunts. The only sad thing, I suppose, is the knowledge that it will lead to the inevitable increase in wives getting battered stupid. I know, I know, if you marry a Hun you bring it upon yourself to an extent but still, I can't help but have a little sympathy for them. 

Thoughts and prayers are with Mrs Miller of Rutherglen tonight.

• Haha 7

Had a wee half hour perusing the delights of sevco media whilst sipping a nice 12 year old Bunnahabhain whisky. Crying like babies they are, Pleasing.

Noticed they have a "who would you keep?" thread. They seem to have arrived at a consensus. And that is they have exactly the same requirements for their squad in the summer as we do.......ie a goalkeeper, 2 centre backs, a left back, a winger, a CM, an attacking midfielder and 1 or 2 forwards depending on whether their current main striker leaves in the summer or not.

Seems like Slippy G has left them in as much of a mess as Glass left us. 

FTH