Sevco Thread

5 minutes ago, Redtillimdead said:

Livingston denied a stonewall penalty for handball on the line. Will sevco be questioning the SFA about that decision? 

Like the penalty decision last week,  it doesn't fit their narrative. 

Edit, I just looked at the BBC website and the penalty claim is hardly mentioned.  

Last week there was days of discussion and headlines of the sending off and refs complaints.

I assume as it's a diddy team,  it doesn't warrant anything in the editors eyes.

8 hours ago, pocrawred said:

So the son of a mattress canna even make the colombia squad, beautiful. Hope the cunts drivin hame fae the game. Nae good for fk all. 

On the contrary

hes probably too busy to play for the national side while he sets up his own team???, guys a cracker, full of his own self importance to think he’s good enough to set a team up.he’s shite, his team will be shite, Colombian football is shite.super Alfie but ????

3-B3-D3-F1-C-E323-49-FE-A2-EA-8-E138-EBA

10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

On the contrary

hes probably too busy to play for the national side while he sets up his own team???, guys a cracker, full of his own self importance to think he’s good enough to set a team up.he’s shite, his team will be shite, Colombian football is shite.super Alfie but ????

By no means a Morelos fan, due to his petulance, diving, and general hun cuntness, but, it's strange to slag off a guy who's made a life for himself coming out of poverty for offering an olive branch to folks in his hometown. 

Good luck to him with his endeavour. 

36 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

By no means a Morelos fan, due to his petulance, diving, and general hun cuntness, but, it's strange to slag off a guy who's made a life for himself coming out of poverty for offering an olive branch to folks in his hometown. 

Strange?

so not strange slagging off a tackle that ended a player career 25 years ago?Still?

so not strange slagging a paraplegic for owning a disgusting football club? Murray born in ayr(shitehole)has done plenty for the paraplegic society since 1976.

so not strange slagging aff a MND sufferer  that actually died?did he not struggle to pay for the last bit of treatment because he was so poor at the end?.

no?, this was the bridge too far for yourself?,morelos?

Think your letting your hatred of me cloud your judgement me thinks, but whatever floats your boat.

FTH(even the apparent nice ones, as a dons fan I didn’t think there were any, you learn something new every day)

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Strange?

so not strange slagging off a tackle that ended a player career 25 years ago?Still?

so not strange slagging a paraplegic for owning a disgusting football club? Murray born in ayr(shitehole)has done plenty for the paraplegic society since 1976.

so not strange slagging aff a MND sufferer  that actually died?did he not struggle to pay for the last bit of treatment because he was so poor at the end?.

no?, this was the bridge too far for yourself?,morelos?

Think your letting your hatred of me cloud your judgement me thinks, but whatever floats your boat.

FTH(even the apparent nice ones, as a dons fan I didn’t think there were any, you learn something new every day)

You're not relevant enough to me for me to hate you. 

I don't like Morelos. 

It's odd to criticise him for some good work in an impoverished place. 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're not relevant enough to me for me to hate you. 

I don't like Morelos. 

It's odd to criticise him for some good work in an impoverished place. 

Colombian expert?,how many times you been?, to say it’s really really poor?is it the whole country that’s poor?or just the regions?.again more woke pish without substance, sweeping generalisation about a country you have no idea about or have ever been to?

As you are to me???, go on eco warrior, again you failed to answer any of my questions, why haven’t you pulled up others for the questions I posed to you regarding hun sentiment?funny that, seems you have a problem with outsiders supporting Aberdeen, seen as you had a go at the 2 folk from Ayrshire?.is that not the real  reason to respond to my post?seen as iam not relevant to you?.???

Enjoy your day ?

3 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Colombian expert?,how many times you been?, to say it’s really really poor?is it the whole country that’s poor?or just the regions?.again more woke pish without substance, sweeping generalisation about a country you have no idea about or have ever been to?

As you are to me???, go on eco warrior, again you failed to answer any of my questions, why haven’t you pulled up others for the questions I posed to you regarding hun sentiment?funny that, seems you have a problem with outsiders supporting Aberdeen, seen as you had a go at the 2 folk from Ayrshire?.is that not the real  reason to respond to my post?seen as iam not relevant to you?.???

Enjoy your day ?

You're mistaken if you think I'll read that. 

Take it easy, chief. 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Morelos is many things, he's a complete cunt.

Being shite isn't really one of them. Not a bad player.

Also slagging him for setting up a youth team in poverty stricken Colombia... strange.

He's a hun fuck but certainly wish we signed him before they did. But we didn't and he will forever be that fucking hun cunt that plays upfront for them.

He clearly wants a move away from them as well.

Hun

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

On the contrary

Strange thing to get yersel foaming at the mouth about !

Surprising you know that Colombian football is shite.  See a lot of it , do ya ?....I know fuck all about it but if that’s true then , going only by the FIFA rankings it doesn’t say much for Scottish football.... Colombia 16 , Scotland 38

As an aside , first glance  at that Alfredo Morelos club badge, I thought it was some white beast getting humped  by a black and white beast 

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hun

• Upvote 1