Sevco Thread

17 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

They're now going to 'do it' on Thu for him - the same way they 'did it' for dear old Walter against us ??

:) Exactly! All mouth those cunts.

If they were going to do anything then surely they'd have tried to save their club.

The lazy, sickly, bigoted bams will once again will do fuck all. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Emotional Barry Ferguson paid his own tribute to Jimmy Bell and revealed the special bond they shared was so strong the legendary late kitman even named his dog after him.

And the 44-year-old said: “I have so many memories but I tell you what, the biggest compliment he ever paid me was he named his Labrador after me.

:hysterical:

Imagine called your dog cunt. 

• Haha 10
15 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Emotional Barry Ferguson paid his own tribute to Jimmy Bell and revealed the special bond they shared was so strong the legendary late kitman even named his dog after him.

And the 44-year-old said: “I have so many memories but I tell you what, the biggest compliment he ever paid me was he named his Labrador after me.

:hysterical:

Imagine calling your dog " thick  Hun orange weegie cunt"

I don't know what these cunts are getting so worked up about. You even have cretins turning up in their Celtic shirts laying flowers etc. Fucking pathetic, the cunt washed their socks and dirty jock-straps for fuck sake. 

How about they move on, hire a new kitman and call him Jimmy Bell. They have previous for similar. 

• Haha 3

I see incidentally, that Rangers Media have renamed their main forum "Jimmy Bell's Kit Room".

That's the best one I've heard since Davy Jones' Locker.

"Sorry to hear about yer uncle, Billy. He'll be twirling the old orange baton in the hereafter, eh?"

"Aye Souness mate - he's aff tae Jimmy Bell's kit room."

2 hours ago, perthshirered said:

I don't know what these cunts are getting so worked up about. You even have cretins turning up in their Celtic shirts laying flowers etc. Fucking pathetic, the cunt washed their socks and dirty jock-straps for fuck sake. 

How about they move on, hire a new kitman and call him Jimmy Bell. They have previous for similar. 

The jimmy bell