Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, perthshirered said:

I don't know what these cunts are getting so worked up about. You even have cretins turning up in their Celtic shirts laying flowers etc. Fucking pathetic, the cunt washed their socks and dirty jock-straps for fuck sake. 

How about they move on, hire a new kitman and call him Jimmy Bell. They have previous for similar. 

Our very own Neil Gordon will be on the Mega Bus doon as we speak with his. 

Attention seeking beauts.

“Rangers kitman Jimmy Bell, who is still at the club in the same capacity, also persecuted Johnston because of his religion. According to Butcher, Bell refused to leave Johnston’s training kit outside his hotel room during an Italian pre-season tour, yet he did with every other player.

Butcher added: “Jimmy Bell didn’t want to become involved at all. Mo roomed with Ally McCoist, as he had done for the national team, and it was Jimmy’s practice to put fresh kit outside everyone’s room for the next day. But he refused to do so for Mo, just leaving Ally’s, forcing Mo to go down three flights of stairs to the kit room to fetch his gear. Mo did so stoically and without complaint. In fact, in the end he made a joke about it.”

58 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

“Rangers kitman Jimmy Bell, who is still at the club in the same capacity, also persecuted Johnston because of his religion. According to Butcher, Bell refused to leave Johnston’s training kit outside his hotel room during an Italian pre-season tour, yet he did with every other player.

Butcher added: “Jimmy Bell didn’t want to become involved at all. Mo roomed with Ally McCoist, as he had done for the national team, and it was Jimmy’s practice to put fresh kit outside everyone’s room for the next day. But he refused to do so for Mo, just leaving Ally’s, forcing Mo to go down three flights of stairs to the kit room to fetch his gear. Mo did so stoically and without complaint. In fact, in the end he made a joke about it.”

Yip.

A proven & known dirty orange bastard.   
The fact that folk joke about it says it all about the cesspit that the Bastard Garden is. 

May he rot in eternal hun hell.

Cunt. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, perthshirered said:

I don't know what these cunts are getting so worked up about. You even have cretins turning up in their Celtic shirts laying flowers etc. Fucking pathetic, the cunt washed their socks and dirty jock-straps for fuck sake. 

How about they move on, hire a new kitman and call him Jimmy Bell. They have previous for similar. 

?

*The Jimmy Bell

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I'll wash his dirty clothes for years, but make him pick them up. That'll show him who's boss. 

Wot a ledg.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:37 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

Emotional Barry Ferguson paid his own tribute to Jimmy Bell and revealed the special bond they shared was so strong the legendary late kitman even named his dog after him.

And the 44-year-old said: “I have so many memories but I tell you what, the biggest compliment he ever paid me was he named his Labrador after me.

:hysterical:

There's a pair of Blue Tits visit the bird table in my garden every morning, I named them Barry and Derek. There's another compliment....prick.

Just thinking about Huns dying there, Gazza has to be the big one (edit, maybe hateley?) When he goes, it should be a carnival atmos in aberdeen.

with clips of that fluffed ‘goal’ from a couple of months ago replayed in every bar. 

It’s mad how these cunts have gone from “nobody likes us we don’t care” to being paranoid victims, something they’ve always claimed Celtic fans are. They have to be the most insecure set of fans in the world. Desperately trying to persuade anyone and everyone that they are the same club and have all these shiny trophies because their fans have no self-esteem and the reflected glory is all they have in their meaningless lives.

• Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

It’s mad how these cunts have gone from “nobody likes us we don’t care” to being paranoid victims, something they’ve always claimed Celtic fans are. They have to be the most insecure set of fans in the world. Desperately trying to persuade anyone and everyone that they are the same club and have all these shiny trophies because their fans have no self-esteem and the reflected glory is all they have in their meaningless lives.

Desperation to be offended by anything they can. The clubs deranged PR machine panders to their Neanderthal fans, churning out cringeworthy statements to the endless amusement of everyone else. Prime example, Crying “hate crime” at the Celtic game at the weekend without a hint of irony. They sing about murdering catholics ffs. Their lack of self awareness is staggering.