Sevco Thread

2 hours ago, red kelly said:

sadly SEVCO are favorites IMO  in this nightmare scenario.
we are no longer getting much in the way of crumbs from the trophy table now.
only upside would be the english finally take the new club and celtic over the border.?
very unlikely but who knows, the buggers will win there first ever euro trophy and be minted in the process.
then we have the refs to contend with even if we could compete.
so no change
dons should look to any scandinavian league to play in .
maybe  join the highland if that fails i say.
all the moaning and whinning in the world wont change a damned thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRVuJxIRd9U

You don't think their doing well in Europe, resulting in guaranteed group stage euro football for 2 teams outwith them is a pretty big deal?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I feel ya! I have huns at my work. Fukckn raging! If we thought it was bad pre 2012 its going to get waaay worse. Just need to hope the huns n Tim's fuck off the engerlund! I hope they get loads of injurys in the Scottish Cup final we need Herts to fuck them up physically!I remember that piece of shit milne saying we needed a strong rangers!  The utter cunt! Why do afc have a history of cunts on the board ?

Just noticed the hun cunts play the euro final before the Scottish Cup! Ffs 

You don't seriously think that will make any difference if they do manage to wheedle their way into England, or some new construct?

They already have their colts teams sitting in the Lowland league just waiting for this to occur. Supposedly a one season trial, now extended and will become permanent. If/when their senior sides do fuck off, the rule in place that the colts sides can't be promoted outwith the Lowland league will almost instantaneously be overturned. Actually I can envisage that happening even before the big teams leave....they'll likely extend the rule in a couple of years to make it that the colts sides can't be promoted any higher than into SFL1. That way when the senior sides do fuck off, it'll only be a couple of promotions for the "colts" teams to get themselves into the SPL

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

You don't seriously think that will make any difference if they do manage to wheedle their way into England, or some new construct?

They already have their colts teams sitting in the Lowland league just waiting for this to occur. Supposedly a one season trial, now extended and will become permanent. If/when their senior sides do fuck off, the rule in place that the colts sides can't be promoted outwith the Lowland league will almost instantaneously be overturned. Actually I can envisage that happening even before the big teams leave....they'll likely extend the rule in a couple of years to make it that the colts sides can't be promoted any higher than into SFL1. That way when the senior sides do fuck off, it'll only be a couple of promotions for the "colts" teams to get themselves into the SPL

Ffs Ah well then i give up! time to find something else to occupy myself with as its a total joke.

Can we not just pretend the huns don't exist for a few weeks, remove this thread and ban all discussions on them. They don't affect us anymore this season, and social media, television, radio... in fact everywhere you look today its all about them.

Would be nice if AFC Chat was a haven of non-hun related chat.

• Upvote 5
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Is it?

Only reason hearts are right into groups and guaranteed 3 or 4m is because of the glasgow 2s exploits, one more than the other

Big crumbs the rest of the teams get from their success, problem is the other teams don't manage it properly 

The only positive of the last week is that bigoted old cunt Jimmy Bell dying & heading south to hell.

One less orange bigot in the world makes it a better world.

• Upvote 2

Thank fuck am not working today, sick as fuck. Cunts in the final and favourites to win. Only thing worse than this in football for me is England in a world cup final. Fuckers look destined to win it. Can we make a deal with the devil? Stop them from winning it and we'll take relegation?

Why is it everybody is saying the Huns are favourites to win?, frankfurt are higher than the Huns in the European ranking, in fact they are higher ranked than Bayer Leverkusen, granted they have bet even higher ranked teams but they aren’t favourites 

28 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Why is it everybody is saying the Huns are favourites to win?, frankfurt are higher than the Huns in the European ranking, in fact they are higher ranked than Bayer Leverkusen, granted they have bet even higher ranked teams but they aren’t favourites 

They have already papped two German sides who are both miles ahead of Frankfurt in the league, they are closer (just) to a relegation place than they are to Leipzig. That said, I think it's 50/50 as Leipzig were rotten, the neutral venue will hurt the Huns as they have struggled away from home. If the Frankfurt side play anything close to the level they did against Barcelona then the Huns will get dismantled. 

On that note, you check out the Frankfurt fans, they will rip the Huns to shreds off the park anaw if they start any of their shite. They are proper dudes, not malnourished, buck-toothed, jaikey bastards like their opposition. 

57 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Probably because they have beaten Dortmund & Leipzig, who are both superior to Frankfurt.

They’re favourites & I think they’ll win (just been sick in my own mouth). 

17 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

Would Hearts be in a Euro group stage if they and their other half hadn't been qualifying for Europe and making knockout rounds? 

Who gives a fuck. Anyone thinking the bigots getting £40 million a year is good for our game is a total clown ? 

• Upvote 10
4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They have been hugely inconsistent this season and unreliable, especially when placing them on a line this season (which I no longer do, along with Bayern and Dortmund).

I hope that answers your question. 

However, please do not hesitate to contact me again if you require further information.?

Just you wait till negative scoring is back

Just

You

Wait

18 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The only positive of the last week is that bigoted old cunt Jimmy Bell dying & heading south to hell.

One less orange bigot in the world makes it a better world.

Yep bigots out, there are none around here, or are there?

This isn't banter, what you just said is not just bigotry but mindless malevolence towards another while ironically calling out bigotry. I'm seeing more bigotry right here than I see anywhere else on any fan forum of any club. More than either of the OF.

Know what i'm obsessing on? The sight of Hearts establishing a 17 point lead between them in 3rd and DU in 4th place. And a 22 point lead over Aberdeen in 9th place. Tack on to that the fact they already have a much better team than we do and are now guaranteed millions of Euro income to consolidate their 3rd place status for next season.

All while we sit here stewing over Rangers who couldn't care less what we stew over as they too disappear even further over the horizon than Hearts. That should be the obsession around here because there's a distinct possibility Aberdeen could become a side who rarely if ever see Euro football again. While other even outside the usual two do. And leave us behind hating ourselves to death while no one cares. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
16 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Probably because they have beaten Dortmund & Leipzig, who are both superior to Frankfurt.

They’re favourites & I think they’ll win (just been sick in my own mouth). 

They’re not favourites. Frankfurt 6/5

huns 12/5

draw 13/5