Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Rangers penalty in 5, 4, 3...

Well the ref gave the penalty, but to the wrong side.

3-0, fucking hilarious 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Rangers penalty in 5, 4, 3...

Cringe

Really, really cringey for you 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

Cringe

Really, really cringey for you 

3-1, the comeback is on and the second half penalty may still be required. Let's see the CRINE.

Share this post


Link to post

If Hibs could only have kept sevco out till HT they were home and dry

They've just gifted sevco a lifeline and you can be sure that Clancy will look for any possibility at all of evening up the penalty count

Share this post


Link to post

Watching the game on Rangers TV stream Durrant co/commentator what an asshole Simmie should have broken his neck. But more important he’s a simpleton sums it up

Share this post


Link to post

4-3 Huns… starting with a Tavernier penalty in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half.

Hibs well & truly Hibsing it.

Hopefully that’s absolute shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If Hibs could only have kept sevco out till HT they were home and dry

They've just gifted sevco a lifeline and you can be sure that Clancy will look for any possibility at all of evening up the penalty count

even up ....good evening Ten

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever happens from here will be great - huns out or a good old fashioned Hibsing. 

Hope it's the former though 🤞

Share this post


Link to post

Half expecting the commentary team to start belting out the sash it’s that bad. Craigan is an absolute cretin. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

If Hibs could only have kept sevco out till HT they were home and dry

They've just gifted sevco a lifeline and you can be sure that Clancy will look for any possibility at all of evening up the penalty count

Can ye,  aye?

Share this post


Link to post

What this does do, is completely water down our "achievement "

We should have went 3 nil up and won it

Instead, we capitulated 

Share this post


Link to post

Agree.  Rode their luck for sure, but that’s a hoor of a lot easier when you’ve knocked three in at the other end.

And the cry was….fuck aff ahm awa hame tae kick the dug

Edited by strachanmcgheegoal

Share this post


Link to post

Fair play to that big donkey Porteous.

In the post match interview he took the piss out of SEVCO & Gerrard.

”Do I look happy?”

”Don’t ask stupid questions then!” 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What this does do, is completely water down our "achievement "

We should have went 3 nil up and won it

Instead, we capitulated 

You're a small, small, fragile little man. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 1903Fitba said:

Northfields finest slaying the hun filth. 
 

 

Inject it. 

Things you love to see. Only negative is that it wasn't in a red top. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Fair play to that big donkey Porteous.

In the post match interview he took the piss out of SEVCO & Gerrard.

”Do I look happy?”

”Don’t ask stupid questions then!” 

👏 

Share this post


Link to post

Always satisfying to see the Huns getting rogered. 
Well done the Junkies. 
Fuck The Huns

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

On the way back down from Dundee this morning I passed two identical white coaches "Granite City Rangers" - I hope every single one of these bigots/gloryhunters has a thoroughly miserable journey back up to Aberdeen - nothing worse!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Huns bottle it again. 

Pleasing. 

Hopefully Hibs do the same to Celtic in the final. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Half expecting the commentary team to start belting out the sash it’s that bad. Craigan is an absolute cretin. 

On beeb radio Doddsy decided Hibs might just sneak it in the 94th minute.

Kenny Miller conceded defeat about the 87th

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Huns bottle it again. 

Pleasing. 

Hopefully Hibs do the same to Celtic in the final. 

 

Their record in the cups, considering what they’ve spent, is horrendous.

1 cup final in 4 years? Which they lost. 
 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...