Sevco Thread

29 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

tripe.

Its all about religion with the huns so everton would be out. 

Granted, but i think the actual club the huns have a special relationship we everton

Hi guys.

Newbie here.

I realise it's old news now but I received a fb post from Scotland's National Team 2 days ago wishing sevco good luck and how they were representing Scotland.

So thousands of fans with Union Jacks (i saw at least 1 England flag in the crowd) is representing Scotland?

Fucking embarrassing.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, HaarDon said:

Hi guys.

Newbie here.

I realise it's old news now but I received a fb post from Scotland's National Team 2 days ago wishing sevco good luck and how they were representing Scotland.

So thousands of fans with Union Jacks (i saw at least 1 England flag in the crowd) is representing Scotland?

Fucking embarrassing.

Good user name.

Jimmy Bell's funeral today I see. So at least the filthy cunts got to gather outside Ibrox and celebrate something today. 

Wonder if they purposely arranged it for today thinking they would prop him up at the front of the open top bus they'd booked to celebrate, Weekend At Bernies style. Then throw him into the mass crowd below where he would crowd surf into his grave?

Alas, no open top bus for them. Magic. 

• Haha 13
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

Jimmy Bell's funeral today I see. So at least the filthy cunts got to gather outside Ibrox and celebrate something today. 

Wonder if they purposely arranged it for today thinking they would prop him up at the front of the open top bus they'd booked to celebrate, Weekend At Bernies style. Then throw him into the mass crowd below where he would crowd surf into his grave?

Alas, no open top bus for them. Magic. 

May the bigoted old, orange bastard rot in hun hell 

• Upvote 3
9 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Wrong

It's just in England, the bigotry isn't about religion. It's racial down there

Chelsea, Millwall, West Ham. Leeds United, Portsmouth. Vile supports but completely tolerated by the FA

Portsmouth?  I would never have guessed a team like that had a problem with racism.  Whats the deal there?

4 hours ago, Mr John said:

What's that song by The Cure?

"It's Friday, and I'm still laughing at der huns" or something.

Monday, Tuesday, dynamite
Wednesday night your team were shite
Thursday missed your sodding flight
It's Friday - fuck the huns

Saturday, Hearts
Rip yer shite defence apart
Sunday: pushed home on a cart
It's Friday - fuck the huns

?

• Upvote 5
  • Site Sponsor
On 5/19/2022 at 2:19 PM, Dom Sullivan said:

I’m back up to God’s Kingdom on Friday. Sincerely hope that there some stragglers at Heathrow so I can audibly laugh at them. 

Fuck the Huns!

Very disappointed- only seen a couple of very sad looking Huns at Heathrow to laugh at. 

One wearing a very yellowing McEwans top - probably gone yellow from a combination of tears, snotters and pish. 

Despite there only being a couple of Orcs still to crawl back under their 10 year old rock, still very satisfying to smile and chortle at them. 

One Scottish team has two European trophies. 

Sevco have fuck all. 

Nice

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Very disappointed- only seen a couple of very sad looking Huns at Heathrow to laugh at. 

One wearing a very yellowing McEwans top - probably gone yellow from a combination of tears, snotters and pish. 

Despite there only being a couple of Orcs still to crawl back under their 10 year old rock, still very satisfying to smile and chortle at them. 

One Scottish team has two European trophies. 

Sevco have fuck all. 

Nice

There’s fucking hundreds of the cunts here now, was loads in Madrid as well ?

On another note Ryanair trolling the cunts hard ???

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What utter dumb fucks.  Between Britain and Europe there is a section of water called the  English Channel which is 20 miles wide. That is the main obstacle.I used to cycle 20 miles to work and back every day.

They're talking like they have travelled the first manned mission to Mars and a meteor storm is hindering progress home. It's Spain you fucking gimps !

Similar story with their stadium travails the other night.

Catering ran out of bottled water at some point - huns were reporting it like they'd been staked out naked in the Kalahari for a week. ?

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

?? exactly. There’s folk in Africa walk all day for water and they’re complaining they’ll have to wait until a game of football is done . ???

There was one saying that a Hun player saved his life by giving him a bottle of water. 

It's a bit like the time they complained that they'd been 'trapped' outside a stadium. 

They're attention seeking cunts 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There was one saying that a Hun player saved his life by giving him a bottle of water. 

It's a bit like the time they complained that they'd been 'trapped' outside a stadium. 

They're attention seeking cunts

I see there's a very promising new thread on Swallow Swallow, entitled Class Action against UEFA.

Hopefully they can get some human rights lawyers involved, to right the historic wrongs they've endured as a People. ?

Mind you, if they get pumped by Hearts tomorrow, we can only speculate on the legal action to come.

"The bovril wiz pyoor cauld, an ma disabled geriatric wean hud tae drink his ain pish tae survive." ?