Sevco Thread

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Because the clubs outside Sevco and Celtic are weak, unimaginative parasites who think they only exist because they feed on the scraps left by the Ugly Sisters. 

With the even slightest bit of creativity we could have a structure that encourages competition and entertainment, with the chance for any one of a dozen clubs to win silverware each year... but we're run by cowards and dinosaurs, so this is Scottish football's blueprint, and no-one's going to change it. 

Cormack could, under ideal circumstances, effect change. 

He won't, though. 

Agreed. 

Fucked beyond belief. 

14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Because the clubs outside Sevco and Celtic are weak, unimaginative parasites who think they only exist because they feed on the scraps left by the Ugly Sisters. 

With the even slightest bit of creativity we could have a structure that encourages competition and entertainment, with the chance for any one of a dozen clubs to win silverware each year... but we're run by cowards and dinosaurs, so this is Scottish football's blueprint, and no-one's going to change it. 

He won't, though. 

Everything is run for the benefit of the two Glasgow outfits.  

26 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

He won't, though. 

What annoys me and is fucking shameful,. We had a representative on the SPFL board,  who instead of  looking after his club sat and Said fuck all, toed the party line, was subservient to the establishment the man was a fucking coward and disgrace, 

Aberdeen has the chance to change the voting structure and again were cowards,

I for one will never forgive our club for that and AFC have to take a long hard look bat itself before it starts complaining

Just now, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Cringe away all you like pal, but you know its the truth.

He doesn't, he lives in that goldfish bowl.

Remember a few years back when the SPFL made an arse of the semi finals of the league cup.

MT thought that it would be an unfair advantage for Hearts to play a semi final at Murrayfield because they played around about a dozen games a few years earlier (Celtic had also played a few competitive games there in 2014) however he was okay with all the games being played at Hampden.

He's either a wind up merchant or thick as fuck, either way, he's a grade A dick.

• Upvote 5
1 minute ago, Millertime said:

It's not

Better things happen the better you do

You ARE remembering rangers got relegated to the 3rd division, aren't you?

How did that help them?

Did they fuck. They started a new team and had to join the league. No relegation involved

• Upvote 4

For many years now I've been thinking that I really wouldn't give a flying fuck if the bigot brothers got their dream of becoming part of the game south of the border.

The rest of the teams in Scotland could have a very competitive league with plenty of excitement as more evenly matched games and realistic chances of silverware.

Highly likely we wouldn't be allowed a champions league spot but a couple of places in the europa would be OK.

All pie in the sky stuff but apart from a period of ten years when we did really well and to a lesser extent Dundee Utd managed to pick up some silverware it's been like a death of a thousand cuts.

I can always dream of a time when kids again are excited to support their local team and not drawn towards the dark side where bile and bigotry run rife with hardly a saltire in sight.

18 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It's not

How did that help them?

Rangers got relegated?

Here's me thinking Rangers got liquidated, Chico Green bought their assets from the liquidators at a massively reduced cost than their actual value, formed a newco and said newco was allowed to join the Third Division despite said newco not actually having the correct documents in place to allow it to even apply for league membership. 

Must be my age playing tricks on me I guess

• Upvote 8
  • Site Sponsor
3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Rangers got relegated?

Here's me thinking Rangers got liquidated, Chico Green bought their assets from the liquidators at a massively reduced cost than their actual value, formed a newco and said newco was allowed to join the Third Division despite said newco not actually having the correct documents in place to allow it to even apply for league membership. 

But, but, but….

My dug, Ra Rangers, won Crufts but it died.

I bought another dug, looks the same, barks the same, curls out the same shit and wears the same coat.

Ive called it Ra Rangers II but had to register its name as Sevco.

The title won by the dead dug passes across to the new dug doesn’t it?

Only in the eyes of the knuckle dragging Orcs and the Powers that Be does this scenario work.

RANGERS died.

FACT.

• Upvote 8
1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Rangers got relegated?

Sorry, you're right

Apologies for that

But its even better for my point!

They were liquidated

So how is "everything done for the Glasgow two"

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

It's not

How did that help them?

We ARE remembering that

Rangers Football Club Ltd went into liquidation

A new Football Club called The Rangers Football Club Ltd bought some of their assets

They applied for entry to the Scottish 2nd flight and were refused

They applied for entry to the Scottish 4th flight and were accepted ?

Edit : In answer to the last bit, in my opinion liquidation improved them immensely. ?

53 minutes ago, Mickdon said:

spacer.png

Congratulations to Sevco on receiving the Seville Toilet trophy in recognition of their first ever Scottish Cup win.

It is to be hoped these gallant pioneers remember the auspicious event by using the STt for the loving cup ceremony from this day forth.

4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

He won't, though. 

Absolutely. The League is the Celtic & Sevco show. The Boards of what should be their rival clubs have zero ambition and seek only to hoover up the breadcrumbs.