Sevco Thread

14 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I watched the final, mainly to see if McRorie was the hun mascot.

One thing that intrigued me was the level of fitness displayed by the huns. They seemed like men possessed the longer the game went on. Wonder what their sport scientist lad does to get them like that.

Cheating bastards are probably on the roids

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I mentioned this yesterday. They’re definitely doping.

I never saw your post but it really is strange how they managed to up their tempo particularly in extra time. Wednesday was similar as was their game v the tims in Scottish cup.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I never saw your post but it really is strange how they managed to up their tempo particularly in extra time. Wednesday was similar as was their game v the tims in Scottish cup.

Aye, some of them have played 60+ times this season…

Let’s not forget, they had zero incidences of Covid during their tainted league title season. Highly suspect.

If in doubt, cheat your way out. That’s their philosophy.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I watched the final, mainly to see if McRorie was the hun mascot.

One thing that intrigued me was the level of fitness displayed by the huns. They seemed like men possessed the longer the game went on. Wonder what their sport scientist lad does to get them like that.

Seen a news article a few weeks ago about Liverpool FC....65% of the first team squad are asthmatic ......maybe all that inhalers ?

They're still all complaining on Twitter today about how they've got food poisoning etc from drinking oot the stadium bogs in Seville.

One cunt says he's got pleurisy. ?

Several claiming they had to save their dying-of-thirst kids from certain death by filling water bottles from the toilet. Man up ffs!!!

And from those bogs we filled our clogs
Three litres maybe four
That I might glug, like Sandy Chugg,
The slash my father poured.

:crabflute:

• Like 1

For any interlopers from Swallow Swallow, Aberdeen fans do not despise The Rangers due to jealousy, as we despised you when you were attracting sub 10k crowds back in the day under that thick cunt Greig and were a complete laughing stock. 

And what you will forever have to live with is that you stood back & let your club get sold for a quid.   
Watched it go into administration & then liquidation.   
You stood back & let your club die.

Rangers died & you let it happen. 

That will NEVER be forgotten.

Fuck you, & fuck each & every bigoted hun that draws breath. 

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It’s the ‘we were put down the leagues’ pish, their denial of what really happened.

Had to apply to join the league. It’s a pity that application hadn’t been knocked back.

Which by the letter of the law it should have been but I presume masonic pish helped the new club oot.

Fuck sevco and their deluded, bigoted support.

Pathetic, sickly people who say we live in the past but harp on about irrelevant stuff from 1690.

Their club died, they let it happen and the majority of the weegie cunts snuff before they are 71.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It’s the ‘we were put down the leagues’ pish, their denial of what really happened.

Had to apply to join the league. It’s a pity that application hadn’t been knocked back.

If you read the votes required at the time whilst the flexibility to do that (reject them outright by voting no to all three votes) was there it was never really considered.  Always portrayed as an either or situation - voting no to them in Championship was to somehow default to a vote that it would have to be the 3rd division instead.  It was at the time (within days if I recall) that they were threatening to create 2 leagues of 20 anyway just to put the shits up the wee clubs that they might only get a one year slice of the journey.

Daily Record:   Niko Katic is set to be given a chance to revive his Rangers career in pre-season, according to a report.

It's claimed Hajduk are unlikely to trigger his £3m option to buy but that Katic would have rejected the chance to join permanently anyway as he has his sights set on a return to Rangers.

————————-

credit where it’s due.  The number of different ways they find to say, “remember this cunt, well nobody wants him “ is downright impressive.

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The irony when the huns call us a tinpot club.

Tinpot is having the Petrofac Cup on your small honours list.

Tin pot is:

- When your club is sold for £1.   
- Goes into administration.     
- Gets liquidated.   
- Dies.       
- All whilst the supporters let it happen.

Fucking hun mongs were too thick to see it. 

FTH cunts 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4