Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Your a fucking sad indevidual get a life you utter moron

Away support the Huns and chug over the Queen, bootlicker. 

Edited by Parklife
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The queen is a dirty slut, taking thick Greek length whilst underage 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Your post is out of order about the Queen

Agreed. Doesn’t go far enough.

Hopefully she dies painfully in a motorway pile-up.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Your post is out of order about the Queen

A step to far

So is yours.

It’s a step too far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Parklife said:

Hope West Ham get roasted off Frankfurt and Leipzig fuck the Huns. 

Scottiah folk supporting English teams is fucking bogging. 

All German final would be just fine

Posted (edited)

Leipzig will surely beat these cunts. Pity the game isn't at Hampden.

Edited by Dynamo

11 hours ago, Hagi's pubic hair said:

Fair enough, I hate BS, but you picked the wrong team to make this stand with.

Charming!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Your a fucking sad indevidual get a life you utter moron

Aberdonian Tory royalist. Get yourself to fuck.

Folk like you are a disgrace to this country

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

A step to far

Love Madness 

If the scum somehow win the Europa League they'd automatically be in next seasons Champions League group stage so would Hearts then get the huns Champions League QR3 spot?

If so you could be looking at 4 Scottish Teams guaranteed  group stage football next season.

27 minutes ago, Medw1311 said:

If the scum somehow win the Europa League they'd automatically be in next seasons Champions League group stage so would Hearts then get the huns Champions League QR3 spot?

If so you could be looking at 4 Scottish Teams guaranteed  group stage football next season.

No. Scotland would still only getting a maximum of 2 teams.

This is a disgusting thread. Far too many wankers wishing the Huns well and praising the Queen.

No wonder Boris thinks he's untouchable.

• Like 2

Not in the slightest concerned about them winning this - totally confident Leipzig will put them to bed with plenty to spare.

Just shite they've made a good few bob out their run tho 😡

1 hour ago, Medw1311 said:

I can't....my head just can't go there. No no no, filthy thought. 

I don't care if a THOUSAND Scottish teams are guaranteed entry into Europe at the semi-final stage should the Huns win the Europa League... it must not happen. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Forever Red said:

Not in the slightest concerned about them winning this - totally confident Leipzig will put them to bed with plenty to spare.

Just shite they've made a good few bob out their run tho 😡

Thought that about Borussia Dortmund myself and they turned out to be useless overrated dross who were turned over easily by the Govan scum in their own backyard. Way things are going only West Ham are certs to beat the scum.

8 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Thought that about Borussia Dortmund myself and they turned out to be useless overrated dross who were turned over easily by the Govan scum in their own backyard. Way things are going only West Ham are certs to beat the scum.

Missing Haaland didn’t help but I think they just expected to turn up and sevco would rollover. Leipzig on the other hand will know that won’t happen and they could well need to win the competition to get champions league football next season as they sit fourth but only 3pts clear of SC Freiburg.

These cunts will be fucking unbearable if they get to the final. Foreby that, it's been said in the press that they've earned around £25m by reaching the EL semis which will keep them economically viable for a wee while. 

Leipzig do your duty

Would you accept the huns winning the tournament if there was a major stadium disaster as they're leaving the game, resulting in hundreds of huns dying?

A tricky question.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Surely that won't happen again. Think Dortmund see themselves as a champions league outfit who maybe didn't take whatever this comp is called too seriously - bit like the big guns in england with the league cup.

I'd imagine Leipzig now have their sights set on lifting this - brush the huns aside 👍

That's my theory and it helps me sleep at night 

1 hour ago, milne_afc said:

Only hundreds?

Tried to make it a conundrum for the snowflakes. We're talking at least 50% of the cunts in the stadium.

36 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Define hundreds

See above comment. Tens and tens of hundreds.

10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Tried to make it a conundrum for the snowflakes. We're talking at least 50% of the cunts in the stadium.

Thanks Carol I’ll have 1 from the club deck and any other 40,000.

4 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

These cunts will be fucking unbearable if they get to the final. Foreby that, it's been said in the press that they've earned around £25m by reaching the EL semis which will keep them economically viable for a wee while. 

Leipzig do your duty

£2.5 million, isn’t it?

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

See above comment. Tens and tens of thousands

Bit more like it 

4 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

Would you accept the huns winning the tournament if there was a major stadium disaster as they're leaving the game, resulting in hundreds of huns dying?

A tricky question.

No. I would only accept that outcome before the start of the game. 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

£2.5 million, isn’t it?

Nope, £25million combined prize money plus gate money, TV deals etc

For the whole European run, not just the semi final 

Edited by Ten Caat

Jesus Christ, that beige non-entity millertime is clearly posting pro-hun pish for attention as he has absolutely nothing to offer. Please wise up and realise this as it’s excruciating watching people fall for it time after time. HE DOES IT FOR ATTENTION. Have a word with yourselves and just ignore him completely, that will destroy his world.

30 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Jesus Christ, that beige non-entity millertime is clearly posting pro-hun pish for attention as he has absolutely nothing to offer. Please wise up and realise this as it’s excruciating watching people fall for it time after time. HE DOES IT FOR ATTENTION. Have a word with yourselves and just ignore him completely, that will destroy his world.

😂😂😂

• Haha 1