Sevco Thread

1 hour ago, ullevi said:

Its just tat, I am not sure when this trend of filling your house with utter tat from the team you support began, seems to be a new thing and some of the utter rubbish people buy because it has a club badge on it is mind blowing, I include some of the tat Aberdeen fans put in there houses!!!!

Would never put stuff up in the hoose, but when built 6m x 6m log cabin in back garden few years back to accommodate bar / pool table and such shite, I did have a few items.

Framed Shinnie shirt bid for while pished, a Simmie ltd print as some sort o gladiator and a Stan Fachie of Pittodrie fae the broad Hill. All redundant at present.

Also a shit load of sheep in various forms. And some gig posters / album release flyer type stuff. Filled the bare wa's fine.

1 hour ago, muttonhumper said:

Would never put stuff up in the hoose, but when built 6m x 6m log cabin in back garden few years back to accommodate bar / pool table and such shite, I did have a few items.

Framed Shinnie shirt bid for while pished, a Simmie ltd print as some sort o gladiator and a Stan Fachie of Pittodrie fae the broad Hill. All redundant at present.

Also a shit load of sheep in various forms. And some gig posters / album release flyer type stuff. Filled the bare wa's fine.

Stuffed or live? ?

I've a few dons things up in the garden bar.  3 or 4 framed tops gathering dust in a cupboard as well that were bid on while pished.  The pick of them being bandy's top from the 86 cup final when we smashed bottlers FC

21 minutes ago, NEM said:

Stuffed or live? ?

I've a few dons things up in the garden bar.  3 or 4 framed tops gathering dust in a cupboard as well that were bid on while pished.  The pick of them being bandy's top from the 86 cup final when we smashed bottlers FC

? 

Personally stuffed them myself.

While live.  :sheepdance:

Bottlers FC was a top final.

Zero tension. 

Just an absolute cakewalk. ?

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Don't agree with his politics, or a lot of what he said or did, but its still a shocker 

Part of getting older I suppose (im 38 today, wtf) when such well known names die

Your parents plan your birth for marching season? 

Happy bday you hun cunt!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Don't agree with his politics, or a lot of what he said or did, but its still a shocker 

Part of getting older I suppose (im 38 today, wtf) when such well known names die

It’s hardly a shocker. Announced a few weeks ago it was imminent.

That aside, Happy Birthday.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Happy birthday.

FTH

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I remember cheering on Eugene Dadi in the snow against Celtic and singing Ebbe Ebbe Give Us A Wave as a fresh-faced 23 year old in 2001. All of sudden I blinked and it's 21 years later and I'm a gnarly 44-year-auld cunt making weird noises putting on clothes or getting in/out of bed. Ffs. All downhill from here MT. Happy fuckin' birthday ya filthy hun bastard ?

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Ach, dont worry about it. I mean fair enough that those first 38 were the best years and your body and mind will gradually decline ( best case scenario) from now on, and you'll have to deal with the death of parents, friends etc more often, not to mention the odd health scare yourself ( one or more of which could be life changing or terminal) but aside from that age is just a number. 

Cheerful chap ?

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Happy birthday min.

I'm 58 in less than 3 weeks time, the last 20 years have whizzed by (not wishing to depress you like).

You are correct,  always a shocker when someone passes well before expected, even if they were disliked as an individual.

My advice to you on this day is to start forming a bucket list and a fuck it list.

In other words things you would like to experience or achieve before yer number is up and things you are no longer going to do or tolerate. Believe it or not the latter might make you more content as you get older.

7 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Happy birthday min.

I'm 58 in less than 3 weeks time, the last 20 years have whizzed by (not wishing to depress you like).

You are correct,  always a shocker when someone passes well before expected, even if they were disliked as an individual.

My advice to you on this day is to start forming a bucket list and a fuck it list.

In other words things you would like to experience or achieve before yer number is up and things you are no longer going to do or tolerate. Believe or not the latter might make you more content as you get older.

Haha a bucket and fuck-it list, I like it

And you are 100% right on deciding things to drop, aimed at being content

The older you get, the more the very simple "do what makes you happy" saying makes sense

Thanks to all for the messages,  appreciated

Whatever happened to the function on here that alerted you to people's birthdays?

That was nice as people would wish you impromptu happy birthdays without having to post something about goram purely to fit in, discretely, that it was my birthday and hint for the best wishes 

• Haha 1