Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Love it when folk describe goal keepers as ' good shot stoppers'. :hysterical:  The same cunts that describe plumbers as ' good with pipes"

Aye but there is a difference, look at Goram was almost entirely a goal line keeper, great shot stopper.

The shit smearer would come out and dive at feet, close down attackers, come out catch a cross ball and command his 18 yarder, that isna goalkeeper.

Cunts in the media greeting for a bigoted cunt, who who wore a black armband after the death of a murdering UVF member, racially abused an opponent and cheated on his wife with a 17 year old school girl. 

Absolutely bogging. 

He was an absolute scumbag. 

Sad for his family and friends, definitely. However the world is a better place without him.  Good riddance. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9
10 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Voted all time best hun goalkeeper in 1999.

Let's look at what he was up against

Peter McCloy , Nicky walker, Jim Stewart, Stewart Kennedy, Andy Bruce, Lindsay Hamilton, bonnie ghinzburg, Graham Roberts, Chris woods.

May as well been up against Krusty the clown, Stevie wonder, Steven hawking and Harvey price, 

• Haha 11
2 hours ago, Joe pike said:

Rousing tribute from Nicola Sturgeon

This is such dreadfully sad news. Andy Goram was one of Scotland’s all time football greats. Gone far too soon. My condolences to his loved ones.

In all seriousness I’m surprised she publicly acknowledged his death considering he was a known terrorist supporter 

what a stupid little slut

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If my memory serves, Goram's peak was arguably the 1992-93 and 1993-94 seasons. During Willie Miller's first two seasons in charge, we had one of the best teams in our history and played some of our best football ever (and yes, that includes the Fergie era). We battered Rangers for two years solid and much as it pained/pains me to say, he was often the only difference (besides the par for the course that is Masonic refereeing) between us and several trophies, including both league titles. 

It's a travesty that we won nothing in those two seasons and that is what caused Miller, by his own admission, to panic and rip up the team with the intention of completely rebuilding overnight. In truth, we just missed out against one hell of a Hun contingent, one that was unbeaten in Europe in 1993 and 1 point away from the Champions League final. He may have been a Hun minker, but I can't deny Goram was one hell of a keeper in his prime.

• Like 1

I was at the Hibs end with some mates when they played the huns years ago.In the mid 90s i think.

Was kicking off that game and honestly thought there could be a death in the stadium.

Suddenly, a hibee runs onto the pitch and attacks Goram from behind.

Goram just peeled him off his shoulder and put him on the deck until security took the fan away like nothing had happened.

Crowd went mental.

Guest milne_afc
7 hours ago, HaarDon said:

I was at the Hibs end with some mates when they played the huns years ago.In the mid 90s i think.

Was kicking off that game and honestly thought there could be a death in the stadium.

Suddenly, a hibee runs onto the pitch and attacks Goram from behind.

Goram just peeled him off his shoulder and put him on the deck until security took the fan away like nothing had happened.

Crowd went mental.

Sounds nuts!!!