Sevco Thread

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah they have a play off to negotiate first (if they go out the champions league next week ??)

They’d then drop into conference groups if they lost that though. Fuck modern fitba ?

I’m sure the commentator tonight said the losers go straight into the groups of the Europa, but I wasn’t really concentrating

But aye, it’s one of the many shite things about modern football. 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Nah they have a play off to negotiate first (if they go out the champions league next week ??)

They’d then drop into conference groups if they lost that though. Fuck modern fitba ?

Nah, pretty sure they're straight in to the Europa league groups if they lose this tie. 

Pleasing result, just a pity Tavernier managed to clear off his goal line in injury time. At 3-0 down, der hun would have been goners and facing a EL play-off round tie against a decent level of opposition.

However at 2-0, I've a horrible feeling they'll manage to claw themselves out of the hole they find themselves in, though it might take them till extra time to get a winner. Which, even if they lose the next round tie, would ensure they drop conveniently into the EL group stages. 

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Pleasing result, just a pity Tavernier managed to clear off his goal line in injury time. At 3-0 down, der hun would have been goners and facing a EL play-off round tie against a decent level of opposition.

However at 2-0, I've a horrible feeling they'll manage to claw themselves out of the hole they find themselves in, though it might take them till extra time to get a winner. Which, even if they lose the next round tie, would ensure they drop conveniently into the EL group stages. 

Giwa ti fuck min. They are oot...