Sevco Thread

That was expected yet still very depressing.

The huns have a huge advantage with a full intimidating stadium, so many players and teams absolutely shit themselves at ibrox.

When we played st Johnstone at Tynecastle in the cup it was absolutely electric and the players got a huge lift from it.

Can we say there is that kind of atmosphere at Pittodrie? Maybe on very few occasions. I don’t think it’s intimidating to the opposition but more due to the stadium layout etc. 

Anyway, that’s why I thought tonight was expected. Knew the Belgians would crumble 

27 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Aye?

https://www.glasgowchildrenshospitalcharity.org/donate

£10 please and post screenshot of the donation confirmation, cheers

Pleasure doing business

I'll do that ASAP- but I won't put a screenshot on as that's insulting. Man of my word so don't doubt me ? Ps I would have given you the same courtesy (and would have chosen similar charity - so ur huns got through for nothing ya dafty ?‍♂️)

27 minutes ago, Forever Red said:

I'll do that ASAP- but I won't put a screenshot on as that's insulting. Man of my word so don't doubt me ? Ps I would have given you the same courtesy (and would have chosen similar charity - so ur huns got through for nothing ya dafty ?‍♂️)

Well, I dont know you from Adam,  so I don't think a screenshot is too strange an ask

Come on, show a screenshot

1 minute ago, Forever Red said:

I've paid it. I'm not going to shirk out a £10 wager and that is all I have to say on the matter ?‍♂️

Well you're doing yourself a disservice and will be tarred with a perhaps unfair brush forever more (ironically) on here

If there's no screenshot, there's no payment as far as I'm concerned and you'll be ostracising yourself on here 

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Bet for a charity then

I've done not bad so far recently, those 2 guys and consi 

That’s like betting on how many Yemenite kids are going to get killed by the Saudis this week coming. 

but it’s alright cause the bet was for charity. 

You’re a disgrace Millertime. 

1 minute ago, 1903Fitba said:

That’s like betting on how many Yemenite kids are going to get killed by the Saudis this week coming. 

but it’s alright cause the bet was for charity. 

You’re a disgrace Millertime. 

It's not, it's really not

And now glasgows sick kids have £20 more towards their care thanks to it

(As long as that pair genuinely have paid and if they haven't, it's abhorrent)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Well you're doing yourself a disservice and will be tarred with a perhaps unfair brush forever more (ironically) on here

If there's no screenshot, there's no payment as far as I'm concerned and you'll be ostracising yourself on here 

Told u already that I've paid. If my word isn't good enough for u then I don't really see a future for you and I. Either accept my word or go fuck yourself - it's that simple lad