Sevco Thread

4 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Very disappointed- only seen a couple of very sad looking Huns at Heathrow to laugh at. 

One wearing a very yellowing McEwans top - probably gone yellow from a combination of tears, snotters and pish. 

Despite there only being a couple of Orcs still to crawl back under their 10 year old rock, still very satisfying to smile and chortle at them. 

One Scottish team has two European trophies. 

Sevco have fuck all. 

Nice

There’s fucking hundreds of the cunts here now, was loads in Madrid as well ?

On another note Ryanair trolling the cunts hard ???

What utter dumb fucks.  Between Britain and Europe there is a section of water called the  English Channel which is 20 miles wide. That is the main obstacle.I used to cycle 20 miles to work and back every day.

They're talking like they have travelled the first manned mission to Mars and a meteor storm is hindering progress home. It's Spain you fucking gimps !

"ma pals were meant to leave seville bus station at 11-30 last night for trip back to Madrid for 10-15 flight this morning. they are still in seville bus station .God knows when they will get home"     Maybe they should get on a fucking bus OUT of Seville bus station then?

"I was speaking to a guy in Madrid airport yesterday who had got stuck. He had lost his phone so boarding passes etc were all on there, had to pay €1000 euros to get from Seville to Madrid airport for a flight to Gatwick and used my phone to tell his wife he was still alive and on the way home" :hysterical:

"After the way the game ended and then the chaos getting home it’s taken the shine off of things a little"        What shine?

"One of my mates missed his bus back to faro because it left before extra time finished"  :hysterical::hysterical:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What utter dumb fucks.  Between Britain and Europe there is a section of water called the  English Channel which is 20 miles wide. That is the main obstacle.I used to cycle 20 miles to work and back every day.

They're talking like they have travelled the first manned mission to Mars and a meteor storm is hindering progress home. It's Spain you fucking gimps !

Similar story with their stadium travails the other night.

Catering ran out of bottled water at some point - huns were reporting it like they'd been staked out naked in the Kalahari for a week. ?

50 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

Similar story with their stadium travails the other night.

Catering ran out of bottled water at some point - huns were reporting it like they'd been staked out naked in the Kalahari for a week. ?

?? exactly. There’s folk in Africa walk all day for water and they’re complaining they’ll have to wait until a game of football is done . ???

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

?? exactly. There’s folk in Africa walk all day for water and they’re complaining they’ll have to wait until a game of football is done . ???

There was one saying that a Hun player saved his life by giving him a bottle of water. 

It's a bit like the time they complained that they'd been 'trapped' outside a stadium. 

They're attention seeking cunts 

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

There was one saying that a Hun player saved his life by giving him a bottle of water. 

It's a bit like the time they complained that they'd been 'trapped' outside a stadium. 

They're attention seeking cunts

I see there's a very promising new thread on Swallow Swallow, entitled Class Action against UEFA.

Hopefully they can get some human rights lawyers involved, to right the historic wrongs they've endured as a People. ?

Mind you, if they get pumped by Hearts tomorrow, we can only speculate on the legal action to come.

"The bovril wiz pyoor cauld, an ma disabled geriatric wean hud tae drink his ain pish tae survive." ?

19 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

How fucking stupid must that cunt feel? Probably talking this game up for weeks and that'll be their overriding memory. 

" Ah think we should sign Kevin Drinkwater so ah dae. That'll pure get it up UEFA"

4 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

The Union Bears have made another statement, going by the oldco supporters previous displays in 1972 and 2008, I am not really shocked that the authorities didn't want the knuckle draggers access to bamboo canes.

Good hopefully they cost a fucking fortune you horrible cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Good hopefully they cost a fucking fortune you horrible cunts. 

At least 1k on fuel, plus ferries (not cheap nowadays) and the cost of the flags.

Probably not much change out of £10k, unless of course it's an elaborate sting to defraud the stinking masses.

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Wtf is TIFO anyway? 
Frankfurt were allowed to display theirs but Sevco weren’t.

It's when they hold aw their wee cards up at the same time, and the result looks like a pizza party for kids wi ADHD.

Or like Stevie Wonder got pished and tried to do a jigsaw.