Sevco Thread

38 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Aberdeen and Shire huns will have voted no. His point stands. 

Exactly.

The mockery is all the arseholes accepting the decades of pish from an unelected tory government telling us all how to behave.

Rule Brittania died decades ago.

Britishness R.I.P..

Oh and fuck any Brexit voters while i'm at it ?

Racist ,thick, propaganda sponge, cunts.

• Upvote 7
  • Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Dynamo said:

You'll be cheering them on against PSV then ??

Good God, no.

Be a right pain in the arse if the game is moved to the Sunday but I’d rather that knowing that the Hun scum have been dunted out even though the fucking bastards get yet another doggy’s chance dropping into the Thursday night league.

Mon i Cloggies.

Fuck the Huns

• Upvote 1
On 8/17/2022 at 1:02 PM, HaarDon said:

Exactly.

The mockery is all the arseholes accepting the decades of pish from an unelected tory government telling us all how to behave.

Rule Brittania died decades ago.

Britishness R.I.P..

Oh and fuck any Brexit voters while i'm at it ?

Racist ,thick, propaganda sponge, cunts.

How can you back a multi government organisation like the EU and not one like the UK - that is not logical - they both carry the same strengths and weaknesses - FWIW I back both - SNP voters backing the EU with its budgetary and legal needs and demands whilst complaining of the same from the UK (both currently right of centre) seems bizarre and frankly hypocritical - I'd expect that from politicians but the punters have bought it too

Here's a few glaringly obvious differences between a European 'government' and the Tory fuck ups.

We would own and trade most of our oil revenue (worth billions) and make our own decisions in the future as to whether WE want to become a part of something.

As an EU member , we could freely travel and work throughout Europe with NO restrictions.That's a massive benefit taken away from us by Boris.(the cunt)

We, as a nation will not be ruled by Westminster who scoff and laugh at our questions and democracy openly in parliament whilst displaying racism and patronising shaking of heads.

We will not be part of this propaganda bullshit of people and politicians calling the U.K. a fucking country.

Stop it!!!^

Hopefully, we will improve our depressingly, downtrodden towns and cities and make shopping centres look as good as other parts of the world.

I'm sure London has many classy looking buildings that the Tories have spent millions upon millions on, but not up here.

Don't you want these things for your own country?

We are Europeans so why not work together as such.

I'm pretty sure Europe would treat us better than England.

We also have the option if independent, of not joining Europe remember.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Here's a few glaringly obvious differences between a European 'government' and the Tory fuck ups.

We would own and trade most of our oil revenue (worth billions) and make our own decisions in the future as to whether WE want to become a part of something.

As an EU member , we could freely travel and work throughout Europe with NO restrictions.That's a massive benefit taken away from us by Boris.(the cunt)

We, as a nation will not be ruled by Westminster who scoff and laugh at our questions and democracy openly in parliament whilst displaying racism and patronising shaking of heads.

We will not be part of this propaganda bullshit of people and politicians calling the U.K. a fucking country.

Stop it!!!^

Hopefully, we will improve our depressingly, downtrodden towns and cities and make shopping centres look as good as other parts of the world.

I'm sure London has many classy looking buildings that the Tories have spent millions upon millions on, but not up here.

To be fair to Boris, he was against it until he realised people were for it and then he was for it. 

Bojo was merely the facilitator. 

It's the ladies and gentlemen who voted for Brexit who are responsible for Brexit. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Stop it!!!^

You don’t have the option of rejoining Europe if Independent.

Sturgeon has decided for you.

https://www.holyrood.com/news/view,nicola-sturgeon-does-not-intend-to-hold-separate-referendum-on-eu-membership-if-scotland-become-independent

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Stop it!!!^

A seriously fucked up post.

1/ Sturgeon wants to stop any further oil and gas production.

2/We would certainly travel freely in Europe but equally so thousands of migrants would pour in under freedom of movement.

3/We would be free of Westminster but under the control of the EU parliamiant 

4/As for the stupid suggestion about buildings the SNP built that monstrosity at Holyrood at hundreds of millions over budget.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
23 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

2/We would certainly travel freely in Europe but equally so thousands of migrants would pour in under freedom of movement.

4/As for the stupid suggestion about buildings the SNP built that monstrosity at Holyrood at hundreds of millions over budget.

Get off your knees you pathetic cuck

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
28 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

Stop it!!!^

Interesting - the Tory fuck ups or equivalent in charge of European parliament at present and have been for quite a while and Scotland if permitted to enter would have little or no sway there - less important than Slovakia - but maybe we enjoy being irrelevant and having someone else to blame. Westminster is what we call it when we don't like to say England. They are "the enemy and the cause of all ills" - Nationalism always needs an enemy (a neighbour or ethnic group being favoured) to blame for the nations woes and who if they could only eliminate would end up in their own version of sugarcandy mountain. 

Agree however that the EU is a good idea because of the reasons you give - the reasons also apply to the UK - freedom of movement and trade - common currency etc but wouldn't if we left or hadn't that figured.

We have classy buildings (and slums) as does London and Londons wealth is crucial in supporting the rest of the UK - Scotland can of course stand alone as an independent country but it will be, in my opinion, far poorer as a nation state on the fringe of Europe with either its own weak currency or someone elses (the pound sterling or the Euro - like central and South America relying on the US dollar).  The idea that the Tories are holding back Scottish wealth making is a laughable concept - they like money and getting in on the action. 

If you are in favour of the EU as a cluster of nation states giving up sovereign rights for harmony and mutual benefit but accepting that Brussels (the term used by the Brexiteers in the same way as the Nats use Westminster - a lovely irony) has the right to overrule your courts and change your laws then that's fine - I don't have a problem with that idea as the benefit of being part of something bigger outstrips that but then that argument applies just as strongly with the rest of the UK - our major export environment. Leaving the EU I see as a mistake - making the same mistake twice would be disappointing. Joining the EU is far from guaranteed as well but I'm sure if we didn't we could organise a trade agreement with them and the UK and not have any border disputes or issues because that never happens.

Recognise that nationhood is like religion and is just as dangerous - it only exists in the minds of humans and humans are basically the same the world over - a nasty divisive lot held together by generally agreed laws - countries aren't real except in peoples minds and certainly not worth living or dying over. I'd abolish countries and religions if I could - the fewer countries and religions the better - much less to fight and die needlessly over. One world, happy to be suitably federal. Lennon (John) had it right. 

Quite what this is doing on the huns page I have no idea.

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

A seriously fucked up reply.

You already have restrictions on movement and working in Europe because of Brexit.Where have you been ?

Sturgeon/Snp do not want to stop further gas and oil production atm.

They want more environmentally friendly fuels for the future.

No way with the fuel crisis of the world atm,  will she stop oil production given the billuons it's worth to us.

If you prefer the Tories to an EU government then you should just live in a prison as you obvioudly enjoyed being treated as a sub human piece of shit.

You don't think infrastructure under an Independent Scotland would be better ?

You need to get out more and see some life in Scotland and elsewhere in the world as your tunnel vision is blocking your views.

Scotland, pertaining to towns and cities for the most part, a dump!

You are a unionist. I find pseudo Scots like you cowardly, stupid and sponges to the English media.

Do you seriously not think running your own country's affairs is important?

We have a very unique electorate in the world!

Bet your ears wiggle with excitement when the propaganda BBC comes on no doubt.

Bet you love the Sunak and Truss debates going on which are sickly and cringeworthy about which utter crass tory snob will win.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

A seriously fucked up reply.

You already have restrictions on movement and working in Europe because of Brexit.Where have you been ?

Sturgeon/Snp do not want to stop further gas and oil production atm.

They want more environmentally friendly fuels for the future.

No way with the fuel crisis of the world atm,  will she stop oil production given the billuons it's worth to us.

If you prefer the Tories to an EU government then you should just live in a prison as you obvioudly enjoyed being treated as a sub human piece of shit.

You don't think infrastructure under an Independent Scotland would be better ?

You need to get out more and see some life in Scotland and elsewhere in the world as your tunnel vision is blocking your views.

Scotland, pertaining to towns and cities for the most part, a dump!

You are a unionist. I find pseudo Scots like you cowardly, stupid and sponges to the English media.

Do you seriously not think running your own country's affairs is important?

We have a very unique electorate in the world!

Bet your ears wiggle with excitement when the propaganda BBC comes on no doubt.

Bet you love the Sunak and Truss debates going on which are sickly and cringeworthy about which utter crass tory snob will win.

Where do you live ?

22 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Interesting - the Tory fuck ups or equivalent in charge of European parliament at present and have been for quite a while and Scotland if permitted to enter would have little or no sway there - less important than Slovakia - but maybe we enjoy being irrelevant and having someone else to blame. Westminster is what we call it when we don't like to say England. They are "the enemy and the cause of all ills" - Nationalism always needs an enemy (a neighbour or ethnic group being favoured) to blame for the nations woes and who if they could only eliminate would end up in their own version of sugarcandy mountain. 

Agree however that the EU is a good idea because of the reasons you give - the reasons also apply to the UK - freedom of movement and trade - common currency etc but wouldn't if we left or hadn't that figured.

We have classy buildings (and slums) as does London and Londons wealth is crucial in supporting the rest of the UK - Scotland can of course stand alone as an independent country but it will be, in my opinion, far poorer as a nation state on the fringe of Europe with either its own weak currency or someone elses (the pound sterling or the Euro - like central and South America relying on the US dollar).  The idea that the Tories are holding back Scottish wealth making is a laughable concept - they like money and getting in on the action. 

If you are in favour of the EU as a cluster of nation states giving up sovereign rights for harmony and mutual benefit but accepting that Brussels (the term used by the Brexiteers in the same way as the Nats use Westminster - a lovely irony) has the right to overrule your courts and change your laws then that's fine - I don't have a problem with that idea as the benefit of being part of something bigger outstrips that but then that argument applies just as strongly with the rest of the UK - our major export environment. Leaving the EU I see as a mistake - making the same mistake twice would be disappointing. Joining the EU is far from guaranteed as well but I'm sure if we didn't we could organise a trade agreement with them and the UK and not have any border disputes or issues because that never happens.

Recognise that nationhood is like religion and is just as dangerous - it only exists in the minds of humans and humans are basically the same the world over - a nasty divisive lot held together by generally agreed laws - countries aren't real except in peoples minds and certainly not worth living or dying over. I'd abolish countries and religions if I could - the fewer countries and religions the better - much less to fight and die needlessly over. One world, happy to be suitably federal. Lennon (John) had it right. 

Quite what this is doing on the huns page I have no idea.

For the record i blame Scottish people for not being independent.

My hun opinion and old Scottish Brits remains too.

They are holding us back.

I blame westminster for Brexit.

And who else would you blame for Brexit other than Westminster since we DEMOCRATICALLY (haha), voted against Brexit?

I'm not anti-English. I'm pro Scottish.I want us to be governed by our own parliament like every other country on earth.

That's something unionists can't seem to comprehend.

This idea that we will be over-run by Europe is garbage. There's plenty of agreements/treaties/memberships around the world where policies/rules/trading agenda is governed by bodies.