Sevco Thread

Idiotic defending from a horrendous player.

BUT… the hun obviously dived.

And the attention seeking wee rat faced cunt Collum loves the attention.

And Collum misses a blatant Tavernier pull on Bushiri. Clear penalty.

Fat cunt Boyd doesn’t think it is. How does that fat orange bastard get a job on Sky FFS? 

FTH.

Hopefully the away end collapses in the next half hour. 

6 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Hibs are shite.Not a shot at goal.

Lee Johnson has a 4 year contract as well.

Hibs had a stonewall pen when Tavernier pulled the Hibs forward to the ground as well.

4 year contracts mean nothing down Leith way. I'm sure I worked out not that long ago since Alex Miller left, the average tenure of permanent managers there is about 14 months. The only ones that made it beyond 2 years are McLeish and Lennon (Stubbs left of his own volition about a month shy of it).

You are bang on about Hibs being denied a stonewaller though. Strange that Collum managed to miss that but did see the sevco penalty. Or maybe not strange at all...

6 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

4 year contracts mean nothing down Leith way. I'm sure I worked out not that long ago since Alex Miller left, the average tenure of permanent managers there is about 14 months. The only ones that made it beyond 2 years are McLeish and Lennon (Stubbs left of his own volition about a month shy of it).

You are bang on about Hibs being denied a stonewaller though. Strange that Collum managed to miss that but did see the sevco penalty. Or maybe not strange at all...

Are you implying that former catholic RE teacher Collum was showing bias to Sevco?

If so, why would he do that?

4 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Are you implying that former catholic RE teacher Collum was showing bias to Sevco?

If so, why would he do that?

Refs have known for years what goes on at corners, with defenders manhandling attackers. They aren't even subtle about it. They've never been seen to clamp down it generally despite it often happening clearly in their direct line of sight. 

Maybe Gollum knows that it's common knowledge what his job was and wants to ensure he comes across as not being anti-sevco. Tbf, I've always thought of him being more incompetent than blatantly biased. 

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Refs have known for years what goes on at corners, with defenders manhandling attackers. They aren't even subtle about it. They've never been seen to clamp down it generally despite it often happening clearly in their direct line of sight. 

Maybe Gollum knows that it's common knowledge what his job was and wants to ensure he comes across as not being anti-sevco. Tbf, I've always thought of him being more incompetent than blatantly biased. 

Yeah I think fans of most if not all clubs complain about him. 
Always seems very quick to brandish a red card. Loves brandishing a straight red. 

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What do you mean?

Like when you have refs who are that keech that they give lundstram a red when it should have been a yellow?

Aye, that was a laughable red.

If he’d studded him or raked his studs down his calf, then red.

It was just a classic “take one for the team” tripping an opponent.

But hilarious as Lundstram is a prick. Despite his Scouse background he just looks like a hun 

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye, that was a laughable red.

If he’d studded him or raked his studs down his calf, then red.

It was just a classic “take one for the team” tripping an opponent.

But hilarious as Lundstram is a prick. Despite his Scouse background he just looks like a hun 

Yeah but ""RanGErs" GeT SpeciAL TrEatmEnt, it's nOt FAIR!"

4 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

What a disgrace Collum has made of himself yet again today.

Hun pen ridiculously soft

Missed a blatant pen for Hibs

Lundstram’s red should probably have been a yellow. Was cynical but you see those type of tackles all the time and only a booking.

Yasss 2-2. Some hit. 

In defence of Collum, you put your hands on someone like that in the box - red card all day long.
Lundstrums red - a cowardly act of sything down a player charging away from you... I've no issues with a red instead of a yellow. That sort of shite has no place in football. Totally a professional foul.
Morelos.... just give him a red for being a fat hun c*nt. No need to analyse it any further.

Just now, Tinyweelad said:

In defence of Collum, you put your hands on someone like that in the box - red card all day long.
Lundstrums red - a cowardly act of sything down a player charging away from you... I've no issues with a red instead of a yellow. That sort of shite has no place in football. Totally a professional foul.
Morelos.... just give him a red for being a fat hun c*nt. No need to analyse it any further.

If those decisions were given against us we wouldn’t be happy, and rightly so.

It’s the Huns though, so fuck them. About time they were on the receiving end of the sort of dodgy decisions they get given all the time.