Sevco Thread

7 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I remember he scored 5 in a game for them against Dundee United and he just walked back to his position, emotionless, for every goal that went in.  Didn't celebrate at all.   Put his head down and ran back to the centre circle for kick off. 

Hates the Huns.  A smart man. 

spacer.png

Occupational hazard down Govan way ?

1 hour ago, Torry Tosser said:

Barking Mad the whole fuckin lot of them.???

Hope the hun cunt gets zero and then has to work in macdonalds only to be sacked for being a thick cunt 

6 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Rangers fan who claims he was sacked for devotion to club in £80k fight over job loss

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rangers-fan-who-claims-sacked-27125143

Where to fucking begin! ?

I'd begin wi the cunt's name - Eddie McClung. ? Think they missed the "e" aff the end.

But I'd end with the bit further down the page - picture of the fickn toilet bowl. LOL - that has got to be a joke.

"Ah wiz jist minding my ain business, having a peaceful drink like, when I noticed the offensive graffiti on the open toilet lid." ??

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Just Dandy said:

I'd begin wi the cunt's name - Eddie McClung. ? Think they missed the "e" aff the end.

But I'd end with the bit further down the page - picture of the fickn toilet bowl. LOL - that has got to be a joke.

"Ah wiz jist minding my ain business, having a peaceful drink like, when I noticed the offensive graffiti on the open toilet lid." ??

His name is almost as hunnish as Mike McCurry or Hugh Dallas.

On 6/1/2022 at 6:16 PM, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

Oleg Kusnetzov was another, wasn’t he?  Paid 2 or 3 million and he got injured on his debut. Can’t remember if he played for them again,  

Was one third of the famous rangers midfield of Kusnetzov, Durrant and Murray, aka Oleg, one leg and no leg.

• Haha 3
44 minutes ago, NEM said:

They’ll just wheel the old boot out weekend at Bernie’s style if she were to croak

Well she's such an asset to our nation, it would be a shame to let death deprive us of that.

Just trundle her oot in the carriage, hook one of those wee puppet rods to her right sleeve, so she can flounce her arm in the general direction of the window.

Let's face it, who's gonna know the difference? Only "seasoned royal observers", and they're a shower ae prancing thundercunts. ?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 6/1/2022 at 10:05 PM, super_al said:

State of this.

Inagine the fun you could have living near this fuckmouth.

Coarse-Victorious-Armedcrab-size-restric

The Ingloid boys gave him a right ripping there.  Pleasing.   Weirdo. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Update from Andy Goram.

Just a wee update..
As you know I took a wee turn for the worst Tuesday…
I had another scan Tuesday and unfortunately the cancer has spread far to quickly for normal…
The situation is that now the surgeon has let me know I just have between 4 - 6 weeks to go ?
There’s lymph nodes in my neck that has been attacked by the cancer and I’m now going to the Beatson Monday to get a protector fitted ready for a session of radiotherapy on Tuesday to blitz it….
If been told that later next week I’ve got the first bed available for St Andrews Hospice to spend some quality time with my Son Danny and grandkids and of course my family…..and friends..
It’s a quality place with the best facilities and medication…

Tbh it’s the best place to be for my treatment and for R+R so I’m looking forward to getting there..

Thanks again for all your love and support and you really have no idea how much it means to me