Clobber

Bluto10

Skinny jeans with T-shirt with massive open front or V neck (especially on a hairless ponce) or shitty thin material jumper two sizes too small & shitty shoes = gaylord.

Other types of fashions also qualify but pretty much all involve skinny jeans nowadays.

For fuck sake yer now attacking 60% oh the teeshirts in my cupboard's

What is acceptable to wear out the FnD please share your great fashion wisdom.

I bet you cut about in Fred Perry and Ben Sherman attire......

Funny you should mention the lumberjack shirt, Bluto :o

I give you lumbersexuals!

www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/yourcommunity/2014/11/lumbersexual-trend-thrusts-rugged-hipsters-into-mens-fashion-spotlight.html

Aside from the MacBook, the description sounds much like Kelt.

It's certainly plausible that there's a subculture that has begun imitating my timeless and utilitarian dress sense,.

Someone's probably seen me smashing at a laptop with a hammer and thought, "Fuck, that's what I should be wearing... and the beard... that's a great beard."

A few days later him and his Hipster mates are stotting around dressed exactly like me... and who could blame them?

I don't wear patterns, though... that's where they just totally miss the point.

I've no doubt some Dutch lad will loup past Bluto in a pub some day and go, "Hey, I loike how zee fat old goy in zee overstretched voetbal shoirt is look loike a pickled egg... I moost troy zis stoile"

Then Bloots can truly join the ranks of the leaders in global style :)

It's certainly plausible that there's a subculture that has begun imitating my timeless and utilitarian dress sense,.

Someone's probably seen me smashing at a laptop with a hammer and thought, "Fuck, that's what I should be wearing... and the beard... that's a great beard."

A few days later him and his Hipster mates are stotting around dressed exactly like me... and who could blame them?

I don't wear patterns, though... that's where they just totally miss the point.

I've no doubt some Dutch lad will loup past Bluto in a pub some day and go, "Hey, I loike how zee fat old goy in zee overstretched voetbal shoirt is look loike a pickled egg... I moost troy zis stoile"

Then Bloots can truly join the ranks of the leaders in global style :)

A flannel lumberjack shirt can only be patterned.

Anything else just won't set a woman's thighs quivering.

A flannel lumberjack shirt can only be patterned.

Anything else just won't set a woman's thighs quivering.

If I wanted to look like a lesbian I'd certainly shave the mighty beard, and happily don the strident chequering of the incomparable Lumberjack shirt.

anfscd-lumberjack.png

That lad looks like he could make a decent sized fist with those hands, so I can see the attraction, surely.

But frankly he looks like he wouldn't know the business end of a chainsaw from his shaved nuts, so while he might look pretty I reckon his actual functionality is limited to... making decent sized fists.

Great if you need a big fist, not so great if you need a tree dealt with.

Beards are horrible

It support dress is terrible.

You are obviously even more of a clueless bell-end than I originally gave you credit for.

By the way, Dutch folk aren't known for their style - you thinking you look good living there is akin to someone with a Ford Focus thinking they have a nice car because they live in Seaton.

(Apologies to Focus owners or folk that bide in Seaton, just trying to keep it simple for Blurtface)