Clobber

Bluto10

lol.gif

Ok, wait till next week when the sales are over, and show me the jacket being sold for £578, or over £400 in fact.

Retailers for a very short period, couple of days, put the price of an item at an inflated price, just so they can advertise it at half price, when they reduce the cost to a more realistic price.

I do realise this however when I looked at this jacket earlier in the year it was close to that price, still making a good saving either way, same with my beams parka.

RGUdon, no I don't I live with my folks, don't pay any board or anything so all my cash goes on quality clothing, nights out and loads of gambling, actually buying 2 pairs of trainers tomorrow combined cost is £235.

I do realise this however when I looked at this jacket earlier in the year it was close to that price, still making a good saving either way, same with my beams parka.

RGUdon, no I don't I live with my folks, don't pay any board or anything so all my cash goes on quality clothing, nights out and loads of gambling, actually buying 2 pairs of trainers tomorrow combined cost is