Clobber

Bluto10

• 1 year later...

Roberto dresses the same as Stoney?

That's fuckin hilarious.

PS sub 200£ for a winter facket will inevitable mean its not really a winter jacket

Why, which one of the two do you regard as a style icon?

Well I think the clue I gave there that it's now half price from this time last year.

Bet you have a nice collection of ciro citterio shirts :thumbup1:

Anyone advise what Ma Strum jackets are fitted like? (Roberto, Stoney?) Seen a nice one from last year's winter range half price, but at £185, want to make sure I order the right one. This season's home and away tops are a classic example of erratic sizing! :thumbup1:

Just go for your normal size, I have a Ma.Strum jacket, as well as couple Polo's and they fit just fine.

Why, which one of the two do you regard as a style icon?

Well I think the clue I gave there that it's now half price from this time last year.

Bet you have a nice collection of ciro citterio shirts [emoji106]1:

One plays bowls.

The other is an ex drug addled street fighter.

Strange combination.

• Upvote 1

Just go for your normal size, I have a Ma.Strum jacket, as well as couple Polo's and they fit just fine.

Cheers.

One plays bowls.

The other is an ex drug addled street fighter.

Strange combination.

You're always quick off the mark to criticise what other folk wear, but never say what brands you go for :sherlock:

I wear PS Jean but also partial to good old Levi.

Have only ever owned 1 pair of Levi jeans, and what a fucking hassle that was, "shrink to fit"

So needed to have a hot bath with the jeans on...

Then any future washes needed to be done is cool water / dry cleaned to stop them shrinking more.

Anyone advise what Ma Strum jackets are fitted like? (Roberto, Stoney?) Seen a nice one from last year's winter range half price, but at £185, want to make sure I order the right one. This season's home and away tops are a classic example of erratic sizing! :thumbup1:

I had to size up and mine fits perfectly.