Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

Your not going to like this.

me and my wife met when a was a manager of several ice cream vans. Herself a customer, happened to serve her, instantly fell in love with her, got engaged to her after year 1, married later because she wanted to persue her career first. Now been married 5 years and been with her 18 years.

All it took was a few free cones and a few 10p mixtures ?

I was 24 she was 17 = 7 years difference

happily married and now 42 she is 35

nonce?.

Oooft that breaks the half age +7 years rule

Did you have puppies in the ice cream van too. Think I remember you ??

27 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Poke any off them? 

Sounds to me like Consi got dumped for an older man in Academy 

I did not. Decided fairly early on I'd always go older than my sister, always thought it would be weird banging someone younger. Probably wouldn't be an issue now I suppose if I was ever on the prowl again.

Hopefully I pass Consi's morality check. 

36 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

me and my wife met when a was a manager of several ice cream vans. Herself a customer, happened to serve her, instantly fell in love with her, got engaged to her after year 1, married later because she wanted to persue her career first. Now been married 5 years and been with her 18 years.

nonce?.

You could just say you worked on an ice cream van. Manager my arse.

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

nonce?.

I think when things turn to marriage/kids/etc there's a slight difference. 

20 years later it's an irrelevance, when you're both fully grown adults. But what you did is akin to me going out with someone who's in first year of Uni now, when I'm old enough to have graduated twice. Questionable.  

Different times tho, I suppose. 

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

All my birds have been younger that me - this one’s 7 (years younger) 

Boned a few older birds and all different shapes, sizes and colours 

I don’t discriminate like Consi does 

You're 40 min. 

It becomes irrelevant after a certain point, the argument was that a pervy middle aged guy like Poodler, shouldn't be anywhere near a 16 year old. 

Then everyone started getting all philosophical about it like what I said was controversial. 

A nonsense, really. 

19 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

All my birds have been younger that me - this one’s 7 (years younger) 

Boned a few older birds and all different shapes, sizes and colours 

I don’t discriminate like Consi does 

I once dated a 23 years old when I was 16. She kept referring to me as her toy boy. Put me off older women.
Good looker and good shag though, at 16 yer nae likely to bypass it on a plate though are you?

16 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Well, I for one would still bang a 16 year old woman (school uniform an added bonus) 

If she’s old enough to go to war, she’s old enough for me to put it up her bumhole (or is that move only for over 18’s) 

Pervert

22 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Hud the fucking bus.

Since when is 32 middle aged....?

You best go lie down sonny boy. 

Yes that was weird wasn't it. 

Me desculpa. 

@cans 

Since Poodler will probs live til he's 60

Know this bird that’s  a couple of years younger than me. At 16 she would only fk guys in their 20’s as the rest of us were ‘too immature’ she was a complete slapper as well ? funniest thing was that most of us had already all been through her older sister (6 years older than her) numerous times. She was far less ageist but no less a slapper. The younger slapper ended up pupped by 18 & now has 3 kids to at least 2 guys. Sadly I had long since lost touch by the time her 2 daughters came of age. 

• Dildo 2
4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Know this bird that’s  a couple of years younger than me. At 16 she would only fk guys in their 20’s as the rest of us were ‘too immature’ she was a complete slapper as well ? funniest thing was that most of us had already all been through her older sister (6 years older than her) numerous times. She was far less ageist but no less a slapper. The younger slapper ended up pupped by 18 & now has 3 kids to at least 2 guys. Sadly I had long since lost touch by the time her 2 daughters came of age. 

Complete fantasist. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, 1903Fitba said:

Complete fantasist. 

100% true. Unless she has more kids by now. Probably a very good chance she’s a granny now also. One of her younger friends was a granny by time she was 35 & she had her first kid when she was even 16 & a fair bit before her 17th bday ?

• Dildo 2
4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

So in summary 

It's bad to sleep with a teenager. But if you think you might marry her one day it's OK? 

In summary, you want to sleep with folk over half your age. Or defend the right of someone else to do that. 

Not the "I got you" you think it is. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

In summary, you want to sleep with folk over half your age. Or defend the right of someone else to do that. 

Not the "I got you" you think it is. 

Calm doon min.  Nobody is serious about hanging about school gates to pick up young lassies. 

Its nae my fault you got yourself in a muddle with the whole thing. 

• Dildo 1
12 hours ago, Dons79 said:

nonce?.

Obviously, liked a flake??

15 hours ago, Dons79 said:

nonce?.

What a bonus for her that the nonce ice cream van manager who poked his cock into the bottom of the cone turned out to be a Ayrshire property tycoon

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Hud the fucking bus.

Since when is 32 middle aged....?

You best go lie down sonny boy. 

Yes that was weird wasn't it. 

Me desculpa. 

@cans 

World Health Organisation definition of middle age has it starting at 25

6 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

The WHO are a bunch of fuds. Surely that can only count for countries with a very low life expectancy like Middle Africa. 

Its the (approximate) age you start dying at

ie at a cellular level you lose more cells than you make

Obviously as a child you are growing rapidly. You are making far more cells than you lose. This lasts until somewhere between 18 and 21, when you get a few years of equilibrium. 

3 hours ago, Henry said:

What a bonus for her that the nonce ice cream van manager who poked his cock into the bottom of the cone turned out to be a Ayrshire property tycoon

You can’t call anyone a nonce ya islander sister/mother/donkey shagging inbred 3 armed cunt yae ?

imagine your wee shite island had an ice cream van?. Waens running for there life’s in all directions.

AD135-B59-4-EFA-452-C-8618-3-BFCB0-BBB9-

Henry after running his own islander ice cream van?

• Haha 2