Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

3 hours ago, Millertime said:

As would we though, same rules for everyone

In fact uefa just made a 3rd tier competition which should benefit the likes of us

Like all things in life, it depends on your own mentality how you view them 

If you view it as "just another way to help the big teams" then I would suggest you try to address your inferiority complex, its not healthy 

You seriously don’t think UEFA tournaments are geared towards helping the bigger teams? 

I agree we need to do better but seeding systems etc are all with the idea of getting the big teams through. It’s why the Champions League is less interesting nowadays. 

This conference league thing is as closed shop as the rest of the UEFA tournaments are.

If we make it to the final qualifying round, we could draw a team who started in the champions league qualifiers, then got put into europa qualifiers, then got put into the conference.

It's just another safety net for the bigger teams who make a mess of qualifying for the first two competitions.

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

You seriously don’t think UEFA tournaments are geared towards helping the bigger teams? 

I agree we need to do better but seeding systems etc are all with the idea of getting the big teams through. It’s why the Champions League is less interesting nowadays. 

Yes but for them to get there to shag you out of euro money they've given you back your tv revenue which is reasonable wonga to have your best players sit on their bench.  So sit down, shut the fuck up and know your place.

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Anyone who thinks the dropping down from Champions League to Europa to Conference isn't solely to protect the big fish is fucking clueless about football and most likely life in general. 

Completely agree, it’s obvious as well, just as obvious as the 2 rat fuck teams that are trying to have second teams implemented on the guise that it would help our international team,? No a chance, how many were there in the squad for the euros, would they accept losing in competitions because they had to play young Scottish talent, would they fuck, blatantly obvious that they would be there as a revenue for money while there big teams are away joining a big league, creating 2 revenue streams to make them even bigger. Football died of greed years ago, we will all have to wait until the historical big teams end up bust for a new batch of teams to get there chance.

9 hours ago, DelMonte said:

100%  

UEFA want the biggest teams in their competitions because it makes the most money. It all boils down to money and greed, as usual. 

Euro conference league is just the Europa league with the biggest 32 teams taken out of it. 

Europa league is now the closed shop for those that still have some muscle and romance,  but not the prestige of a champions league team. 

Feyernoord, Marseille, Sporting Lisbon, Dinamo Zagreb etc.

We find ourselves in basically the same situation as always, tough team in qr3 and 4,  champions league drop out in play off round.

4 hours ago, G31DON said:

Euro conference league is just the Europa league with the biggest 32 teams taken out of it. 

Europa league is now the closed shop for those that still have some muscle and romance,  but not the prestige of a champions league team. 

Feyernoord, Marseille, Sporting Lisbon, Dinamo Zagreb etc.

We find ourselves in basically the same situation as always, tough team in qr3 and 4,  champions league drop out in play off round.

Yep could get the likes of Tottenham in the playoff round.shocking 

30 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Watching that useless cunt Barkas is like watching me when I reluctantly had to take a turn in goal at the 5’s.

Fucking hopeless.

At £5m is there a worse buy in Scotland ever? 

Seen a photo of him at one of the goals. Just offering half the goal to the striker to slot the ball home. 

Hope he’s their number 1 this season. He’s useless. Genuinely could go down to Hazlehead or Sheddocksley at the weekends and get a better keeper from there. 

Tim supporting, season ticket holder claims Tims 100% in crisis, and will be in transition for a year or two.

We need to get a couple of more signings, capitalise on Thursday's promising performance and have a good tilt at overtaking Tims this season.

This is a chance DM would bugger up, let's see if Glass can manage better.

2 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

Seen a photo of him at one of the goals. Just offering half the goal to the striker to slot the ball home. 

Hope he’s their number 1 this season. He’s useless. Genuinely could go down to Hazlehead or Sheddocksley at the weekends and get a better keeper from there. 

I’d be investigating possible match fixing.

46 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Tim supporting, season ticket holder claims Tims 100% in crisis, and will be in transition for a year or two.

We need to get a couple of more signings, capitalise on Thursday's promising performance and have a good tilt at overtaking Tims this season.

This is a chance DM would bugger up, let's see if Glass can manage better.

The Tims are a shambles, especially in defence.

They are vulnerable but surely they’ll bring in a new keeper & another 2 or 3 defenders. 

Edouard will go too, so fucked up front.

This is the best chance we’ll have to finish above them in years if we can bring in a couple of quality players. 

35 minutes ago, Zeus said:

The 2nd west ham goal ?

Fucks the keeper doing ?

I just watched it again, he was covering the back post, one yard to his left and the forward would have had the whole goal to roll it into.

I don't think I have ever seen Barkas make a save.

His signing is up there with Raphael Scheidt and Daniel Prodan, utter waste of money.