Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

18 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Watching that useless cunt Barkas is like watching me when I reluctantly had to take a turn in goal at the 5’s.

Fucking hopeless.

At £5m is there a worse buy in Scotland ever? 

I will see your Barkas and raise you 

Robbie Winters for Dodds and £750.000

Brian o Neil £600,000

4 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I honestly think Celtic could finish out with the top 2 this season. Which would be massive for the team who finish 2nd (us or Hibs). 

I am sure I read that 1st and 2nd this year would have less qualifiers to get into the Champions League groups.

Not quite true, for next years competition, Scotland is ranked as 11th, therefore next year, the SPFL winners go straight into the groups, whilst 2nd would go into Q2.

Our ranking at the moment has increased to 9th, which if we maintain, would mean that the winners again go straight into the groups and 2nd place would start at Q3

Scotland would have to get to the 6th ranked nation to get two champions league spots

9 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Not quite true, for next years competition, Scotland is ranked as 11th, therefore next year, the SPFL winners go straight into the groups, whilst 2nd would go into Q2.

Our ranking at the moment has increased to 9th, which if we maintain, would mean that the winners again go straight into the groups and 2nd place would start at Q3

Scotland would have to get to the 6th ranked nation to get two champions league spots

Have you not just proved what i said was true?

Celtic this year are Q2 and Rangers are Q3. Both scenarios you described are less qualifiers than this year, no?

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It certainly would be min.

Are celtic the only team to be knocked out of Europe 3 times in one season?

I remember they achieved this remarkable feat in season 2014/15.

Must be. 

My favourite double whammy though was when McCoist made a cunt of it at the old Huns and put the final nail on the liquidation coffin.